You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Nov 06, 2019 10:25 am

Slice
Active

Re: SHOULD TALKSHOP BE GONE?

OK, enough said.  She said doh worry it is not about the bill, Talkshop will continue for the next ten years. My say I will really like to see Don and ah few more Grenadian poster back here.  Why Expat do not tell us about the biggest Drug bust that happened recently in Carricou?  Would like to see some more local news about Grenada on here.

So please Expat, do your job, post more about Grenada.  Next time ah in Grenada, ah go look for some Grenadian posters.  Ah tink ah know why, there ent ah bunch ah Grenadian posters on here.  They ent have no computer and never have enough data on their fancy phones to post on Here. Ah go try and target Spice island rethreads.  The owner is ah trip.

#12 Nov 06, 2019 10:37 am

New Historian
Active

Below is a good Grenada news site. 450 pounds of the white lady eh!! Now DAT is money, ah hear is a Frenchie get ketch. Man ah go dead fuh dis one...

https://www.nowgrenada.com/

#13 Nov 06, 2019 10:48 am

Expat
Active

From my latest perspective I think perhaps DON was before his time with respect to big pharma and medicine in general, but way off base with some of the other stuff, as you just demonstrated. Perhaps an armchair back to Afrika?

#14 Nov 06, 2019 11:06 am

New Historian
Active

I took issue with all the Africa-apologists but to be fair to Don he did listen.

10400716-56438701694-3910-n.jpg

#15 Nov 06, 2019 11:14 am

Dancer
Active

New Historian wrote:

Below is a good Grenada news site. 450 pounds of the white lady eh!! Now DAT is money, ah hear is a Frenchie get ketch. Man ah go dead fuh dis one...

https://www.nowgrenada.com/

.>>>>>>> NOW  GRENADA  has some good headlines.

One  I like and right down the line of progressive thinking  of  .......  TS     ..... and related   people  involvement   .....

is a story that I like.

>>> Government  Of Grenada Launches  DIASPORA website and online mapping survey. <<.

Way to go .

Board footer