You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Nov 07, 2019 10:17 am

Slice
Active

AH WAS WONDERING WHO SO MANY RICH BLACK FOLKS MARRY WHITE

Then ah found this article.  Ah still wonder why rich Black African-Americans marry white?  Is it because Black Women do not appreciate Black men?  Now ah doh see ah damn thing marrying outside your race, but ah was just wondering. Me ah fraid African-American women as cat fraid Holy Water.  Ah dated about 25 of dem before ah decided to marry me own race.  Now ah was going to get married to ah white one, but she dated ah Grenadian and that Spice man was very ignorant and din want to get in any tussle with him.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl … -in-the-us

#2 Nov 07, 2019 10:45 am

New Historian
Active

Re: AH WAS WONDERING WHO SO MANY RICH BLACK FOLKS MARRY WHITE

As usual when it comes to social issues Amurka is way behind the curve, this been going on for eons in England, where it's viewed as a total non-event.

#3 Nov 07, 2019 8:11 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

First off, it isn't a big deal here either.  I have had a cousin married to a black man for 25 years.  I don't even notice.

Second, It would be great if everyone would marry and breed with someone from another race.  That way, after a couple generations, there would be no more race.

Finally, in my next life I will.  When black chicks are hot, they are on fire, smoking, burning hot. smile

#4 Nov 08, 2019 6:04 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Then ah found this article.  Ah still wonder why rich Black African-Americans marry white?  Is it because Black Women do not appreciate Black men?  Now ah doh see ah damn thing marrying outside your race, but ah was just wondering. Me ah fraid African-American women as cat fraid Holy Water.  Ah dated about 25 of dem before ah decided to marry me own race.  Now ah was going to get married to ah white one, but she dated ah Grenadian and that Spice man was very ignorant and din want to get in any tussle with him.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl … -in-the-us

Bullshit! We were on the auction block together. It is because women of other races were not accessible to them. Black men lack a sense of racial identity. For them to marry white is to marry up. If you look at your race as being unattractive then you have a problem.  It is the history of slavery. Also, we have communication problems and a history of power and control that is a legacy left by the effects of slavery. If you are a rich black man then your wealth is not distributed among the black community. Black men lack a sense of identity. Their BLACK  mothers raised them but they turn around and do not identify with her. We need to sit down and communicate to work things out.

#5 Nov 08, 2019 11:39 am

Slice
Active

Seriously, if I am to marry ah African- American women, she must be from the South.  Me ent marrying no city AA.  Ah fraid dem real bad.  You know in a way in kinda agree with RD.  No race issues.  One of the KEWELEST in the world, is ah part of Young street in Toronto.  You could stand there for hours and doh see ah Black, person, or ah white person, they are all mixed.  Ten years ago that part of Young street in TO was the most diverse place in the world.  I think Trinidad is also on that list.

Listen Dancer, I kinda ole fashion, I tink me wife should cook and clean for me. Now doh get me wrong, I do most of the cooking at home, but me ent washing, me ent cleaning the house and ah defiantly ent making no bed up.

I see me PADNAH wife, she had all the money in the world and he even worked for her, because she was the owner of the Dental practice, left work early to go home and have she husband meals ready.  She was from deep country.

#6 Nov 09, 2019 9:16 am

Dancer
Active

Slice . What a woman , can I have one of those ?
Don't mind the malinformed identity  hater.
Needs  .....  talking to.
Or something.
smh.

Board footer