You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Feb 25, 2017 5:46 pm

Mt Rich Possi

I don't believe in open marriages...

Funny thing... Last week I was rapping with one of my Co-workers and I couldn't believe the foolishness I was hearing.. He is Oriental and they are strong believers in open marriages.   A couple of my Co-workers told me in certain areas in the Orient it's not unusual for couple to indulge in open marriages...

Anyway my Co-worker told me he and his wife and another couple been involve in open marriages for years...He told me it make their marriage stronger because there is no jealousy involve.  He went on to tell me once or twice a month the couples get together and have dinner and romantic times with each other...In other words he goes with his friend wife and his friend goes with his wife...

Bon Jayy lord have mercy when this man start telling this foolishness it made me sick to my stomach..  When coming to my woman I am one of the most jealous man on this planet... If we go to a party and some man start looking at my woman too long I get very nervous and I get upset.

I can't imagine how I would take it if I am in one room and other man in another room with my woman and I hearing her screaming and carrying on herself... I think I would go in the room and choke this man to death..

In all the years I live in Grenada I have never heard of this foolishness.  After listening to his man telling me all the stories he, his wife and the other couple perform in this so called open Marriage made me lost all respect for him.  I told him he and his wife have little or no self esteem to be getting involve in such a dirty lifestyle...

But on the hand I think there is 2 people on this forum that would get involve in this slack and disgusting lifestyle... When this man was talking this foolishness the first person on this forum that came to my mind is Calypso...  By listening to her chat I think she is the type of gal that would enjoy this type of lifestyle..

(LOL) when I got home from work I told my wife about this foolishness this man was talking about at work... Her answer was if you planning to live this disgusting lifestyle please let me know so I could contact my lawyers immediately..  Then she said please let's change this topic because even in Jamaica she never heard of this foolishness...

About a week before the last election I remember reading an article that say Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton had an open marriage... To me that was fake news I never believe it one bit...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Feb 25, 2017 6:40 pm

Real Distwalker

Re: I don't believe in open marriages...

That's more like it.  That's the MRP writing I remember.

#3 Feb 26, 2017 2:28 am

Calypso

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Funny thing... Last week I was rapping with one of my Co-workers and I couldn't believe the foolishness I was hearing.. He is Oriental and they are strong believers in open marriages.   A couple of my Co-workers told me in certain areas in the Orient it's not unusual for couple to indulge in open marriages...

Anyway my Co-worker told me he and his wife and another couple been involve in open marriages for years...He told me it make their marriage stronger because there is no jealousy involve.  He went on to tell me once or twice a month the couples get together and have dinner and romantic times with each other...In other words he goes with his friend wife and his friend goes with his wife...

Bon Jayy lord have mercy when this man start telling this foolishness it made me sick to my stomach..  When coming to my woman I am one of the most jealous man on this planet... If we go to a party and some man start looking at my woman too long I get very nervous and I get upset.

I can't imagine how I would take it if I am in one room and other man in another room with my woman and I hearing her screaming and carrying on herself... I think I would go in the room and choke this man to death..

In all the years I live in Grenada I have never heard of this foolishness.  After listening to his man telling me all the stories he, his wife and the other couple perform in this so called open Marriage made me lost all respect for him.  I told him he and his wife have little or no self esteem to be getting involve in such a dirty lifestyle...

But on the hand I think there is 2 people on this forum that would get involve in this slack and disgusting lifestyle... When this man was talking this foolishness the first person on this forum that came to my mind is Calypso...  By listening to her chat I think she is the type of gal that would enjoy this type of lifestyle..

(LOL) when I got home from work I told my wife about this foolishness this man was talking about at work... Her answer was if you planning to live this disgusting lifestyle please let me know so I could contact my lawyers immediately..  Then she said please let's change this topic because even in Jamaica she never heard of this foolishness...

About a week before the last election I remember reading an article that say Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton had an open marriage... To me that was fake news I never believe it one bit...

Mt Rich Possi

Look here you swine, please do not call my name in your slack talk! A marriage is a marriage and if I wanted to have an open one I wouldn't have gotten married in the first place. You Caribbean men have your open marriages because you are great womanizers and do not know   how to control yourselves You screw around so much and have illegitimate bastard children. You do not let other men screw your wives but you screw their wives. You are a bunch of nasty bastards! You do not let men screw your wives because of your egos. As for you MRP, your women are nasty and do not wash their bodies. You and Slice will screw anything who wears dirtypanties. Nasty men!

#4 Mar 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees

Mt rich you and the other old boy Slice want a woman to eat up all you  money and all you can't see where she is peeing you two doltish ole boys could really chat chit,
Woman nowadays will take you and slice money, boy get in the know
This generation will eat your money especially since you and slice is not far from doltish years
Where as all you used to laughing and bad talking women the tables soon turn, a dose of Karma is worst than the crab louse  and a soft willy you and slice will get soon  for Karma sake,

You two disgust me go talking like a woman did not born all you. Take out woman name from all you mouth nor
As for slice I want to see his doctors notes but I am not that forward in people's privacy. And I just want all you money for nothing so is aright for you both Doctors notes.  I can eat all you money without giving all you this two soon to be doltish men no Punaney.  Keep the Doctors notes I don't want to sex all you. Just pass the money.
Your privacy is yours forget your notes. But there must be some ugly thing  written there crab Louse,  VD what next we will see.
I won't go for all you notes because I am a woman too.
Or else how will I sleep at night or face the day,  you got to believe in something if not God karma
If I am lucky God will let me hear you all Karma with my own ears.
Who laugh last laugh best.
Believe that.

#5 Mar 06, 2017 5:05 pm

Slice

WOAH! is like you have something for me and MRP.  Doh worry Slice got something for you also.  Just say the time and place.

#6 Mar 06, 2017 5:20 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees

Ole man you got money? Just pass the money you getting nothing  for it
and before the night up I will be spending your money  while you mouth remain dry dry. you think those woman you bad talking and today's woman is the same  today's woman have skills. 
I am sure you been had already
Them woman now is devil in red dress

#7 Mar 06, 2017 6:07 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees

Real Distwalker wrote:

That's more like it.  That's the MRP writing I remember.

Yes I can see  he is getting the hang of things again, now that everything thing is on one page

#8 Mar 07, 2017 8:05 am

Slice

Leh me give you ah story.  While in Grenada, in October of last year, ah went to Hardware store.  So as soon as ah walk in, me eye caught this young sexy thing, but me son and ah PADNAH was with me so ah saying.  Ah was pretending ah was not even paying her attention. Anyway one of me phone ring; so, ah answer it.  When the sexy young thing see me phone, she immediately came over and started speaking to me.

Before you know it,  she ask me to pick her up, at the end of her shift.  That is the end of my story.

#9 Mar 07, 2017 9:56 am

Real Distwalker

Slice wrote:

That is the end of my story.

That's not the end of the story.  You came back and picked her up.  She thanked you and told you about the recent death of her grandfather.  She told you how much you remind her of him and asked if you would tell her stories of the olden days like he used to do. Then she remembered that her boyfriend liked to hear her grandfather's stories too and asked if you would mind picking him up too.

#10 Mar 07, 2017 10:38 am

Slice

I ent saying one more word, my lips are sealed.  But ah swear I was KEWL.  Me PADNAH who went in Grenada with me and also he cousin from Trinidad met us in Grenada, they can't wait to go back with me.  They harass me every day.  They both had about Three women each.  They were actually blocking for each other.

Ah was talking to him yesterday and Damn if one of his young  women from the spice did not call him.

Last edited by Slice (Mar 07, 2017 10:40 am)

Board footer