You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Nov 14, 2019 11:12 pm

New Historian
Active

Never get caught with your dick dangling!

2:00pm in Harare Zimbabwe, my brother Tom and I having lunch at Black Steer burger house. Then we see two dodgy looking guys come walking up the stairs, look around the joint, don't buy anything, and stroll down the corridor to the back exit.

"Saw them?"

"Yup, dodgy blokes."

Ten minutes later I need to pee, so I head to the bogs. At the door, I notice that one of the bulbs seem to have blown, and it's kind of dark. I enter the men's room and approach the urinal. Out of the corner of my eye I notice someone standing at the sink, washing his hands. And lo and behold, it's one of the same two dodgy blokes. What's more, I hear the sound of someone else, in one of the cubicles.

Just as I unzipped and was about to haul out the boy, my alarm bell sounded: oh no. I zipped back up, looked the guy in the eye, and backed the hell out of there. I just KNEW that those tief-dem were just waiting for me to be standing there, mid-pee, to pounce: it's pretty hard to fight off thieves when you've got your pissing dick in your hands!!

I went back to my table, "Watch this" I said. Sure enough, the two tief dem came walking back out again, me and them locked eyes: clocked ya, ya thiefing bastards!

Motto: Never get caught with your dick dangling!

#2 Nov 15, 2019 12:00 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Never get caught with your dick dangling!

New Historian wrote:

Motto: Never get caught with your dick dangling!

But if you do, teach them the meaning of 'golden shower'.

#3 Nov 15, 2019 2:22 pm

New Historian
Active

Could get pissy!

#4 Nov 18, 2019 7:48 am

Slice
Active

Kinda reminded me of the day, I went to cash ah $5000 lottery ticket, this guy was not peeing he was just standing at the urinal, then ah was heading to wash my hands and he was heading in the same direction, I immediately made ah quick U turn to the exit, and would you know it he headed for the exit ah few seconds later.

Board footer