You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Nov 23, 2019 4:06 pm

Expat
Active

FDA sends dire warning

Do not use most of the antacids.... actually all of them as far as I am concerned.

The use of an antacid is not only damaging your body with dire consequences, but it isn't really solving the problem.

But wait Expat you jackass they stop acid reflux and my chest doesn't burn.... you is an idiot!!!

Actually no. For just about everybody the reason you have reflux .... apart from eating too much at one sitting.... is that you do not have enough acid in your stomach and this fails to trigger the sphincter at the top to close allowing acid to splash up your gullet.

The right course of action.... counter intuitive as it might seem is to drink MORE acid.... in the form of Acid Cider Vinegar. Two or three teaspoons diluted with a little water to take the edge off, and very shortly the burn goes away. It's cheap and big pharma cant make money off it so THEY aint going to tell you are they.

Not only that but think about it.... apart from using enzymes in your gut, acid is how the food gets broken down so you can start to absorb the nutrients, eliminate the acid and you cant digest your food properly... Duh.

#2 Nov 24, 2019 11:08 am

Dancer
Active

Re: FDA sends dire warning

Good  chit , chat  on or around acid-relux. Expat.
BUT your telling to drink ACID cider vinegar is a little off-setting .  ... I think I would go for the APPLE cider vinegar .  Thank You !

Instead of pushing  'cures' ----  natural or  'medical' .. Maybe we should me more aware ( govt ,ads - saying its not a good way to go people )
A couple of days ago , I saw a spot (TV)  saying ,,,  60 % of citizens suffer some sort of digestive problems.
Understand what causes it and eat to suit.
Can be controlled.

#3 Nov 24, 2019 5:29 pm

Expat
Active

Re: FDA sends dire warning

Dancer wrote:

Good  chit , chat  on or around acid-relux. Expat.
BUT your telling to drink ACID cider vinegar is a little off-setting .  ... I think I would go for the APPLE cider vinegar .  Thank You !

Instead of pushing  'cures' ----  natural or  'medical' .. Maybe we should me more aware ( govt ,ads - saying its not a good way to go people )
A couple of days ago , I saw a spot (TV)  saying ,,,  60 % of citizens suffer some sort of digestive problems.
Understand what causes it and eat to suit.
Can be controlled.

LoL, I guess I had acid on the brain.

It's not surprising the citizens have digestive issues, they are fed processed crap made with RD's HFCS, GMO's Sugars, Carbohydrate rich huge platefuls.

Board footer