You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#21 Dec 02, 2019 2:09 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Hot Girl and Old Man Maths

Vanni wrote:
Calypso wrote:

America is not a country for older women! Men like RD loves young , dumb, big tit bleach blonds and so do many other men.

Hi Calypso, I understood the contrary from RD.

Now this whole discussion is rather about physical attraction. And for superficial and uncommitted relationships, I guess it's exactly the ingredient it takes.

Those who are interested in committed relationships may find excessive attention to looks unattractive in itself, understanding the motives behind such an attitude.

I'm all for beauty, but one which the outer part is amply bathing in the spiritual and soul radiance. And this is a more discrete and classy type of beauty, in my humble opinion.

Your opinion is not humble but pure in heart. It is hard to love men for they are superficial and lack depth. Do they look further than a
woman having pretty face, firm ass and being young? They are all shallow brutes!!

#22 Dec 02, 2019 2:42 pm

Slice
Active

Calypso wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

Well, my daughter is engaged to a man ten years older than she but that isn't what I am talking about.  I am talking about across a generation.

My daughter is 27 and when I contemplate dating one of her hot girlfriends it is laughable.  First, they are kids with whom I have nothing in common.  Second, I would be embarrassed to be that guy walking around with a gal young enough to be my daughter.  Third, these girls don't see me as a romantic partner event though I am pretty well off financially.  Finally, even if it did happen, is that gal going to hang around when, instead of 56, I am 75?

The whole thing is creepy to my thinking.

America is not a country for older women! Men like RD loves young , dumb, big tit bleach blonds and so do many other men.

You must be talking about me.  RD is ah good dad and husband.  He kinda said that ah million time.  I tink you love provoking RD, but he can talk care of himself.

#23 Dec 02, 2019 2:50 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Calypso wrote:

! Men like RD loves young , dumb, big tit bleach blonds and so do many other men.

I just spent this whole thread saying that I am not attracted to younger women and look at what I get for my effort.  Sheesh!

Look, I can see that the woman of whom NH posted a photo is a gorgeous, smoking hot thing of beauty.  Nobody can deny it. She is lovely to behold.  I am not, however, attracted to her.  Not at all. Not if we define attraction as "the desire to pair bond with someone".

While she is extremely pleasant to look at. (Extremely!)  I don't know what she and I would talk about after five minutes.  I would wonder what reason she was hiding for wanted to talk to me.  I would feel like every young stud would be after her.  I would feel like there is no way she would be faithful to me for long.

Even when I was in my 20s, I usually didn't go after the 10s. They were too high maintenance and too hard to hold.  I dated a 10 once. I took her to Chicago and met up with some acquaintances.  The entire night my so-called friends were zooming her.  It was clear that she didn't hate it.  We broke up by mutual consent later.

My wife was gorgeous when we met but she wasn't a super model.  She was a thin, pretty, educated, well spoken, intellectually comparable woman who I knew I wanted to be with. 

Oh, and she is pretty close to my age:  A little less that three years younger.  I have never strayed.

#24 Dec 02, 2019 2:52 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Also, I guess I am not a Lothario like Slice.  I was never out for just a piece of ass.  When I was dating, I was looking a friend and a lover.

Board footer