You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Dec 02, 2019 2:35 pm

Slice
Active

HOW AN AMERICAN CITIZEN BECAME THE PM OF ENGLAND?

Now this will never happen in America.  The law clearly states you must be born in America.  So Expat and them BAWLING OUT about America, but an American is their PM. Expat help me out here.

#2 Dec 02, 2019 4:46 pm

Expat
Active

Re: HOW AN AMERICAN CITIZEN BECAME THE PM OF ENGLAND?

Well he renounced his American Citizenship, as you all wanted taxes from the sale of his UK house, and so you luckily can now not have him as your next President.

#3 Dec 02, 2019 5:53 pm

Slice
Active

He and Trump are brothers.  The last ting we want is another Trump.  Keep him right dey.

#4 Dec 03, 2019 2:54 pm

New Historian
Active

"The law clearly states you must be born in America."

Incorrect, Ted Cruz was born in Canada, and we all know where Obama was born lol.

#5 Dec 04, 2019 12:12 am

Expat
Active

John Cain was born in Panama, but was a "natural born citizen", just as Cruz is. Americans abroad can and do as I seem to recall being involved in the process when I worked for an American company in the UK. The parents trot along to the Embassy and register the child, and being American parents that's the end of the story. American.

Yep being born in Kenya is a stretch..... smile    Mud huts and all that stuff.... No no, no way is Obama American. All that muttering about Hawaii is just bogus. Even then Hawaii is just American in name only, they all wear grass skirts.... Except for Steve McGarrett of course... he was American.

#6 Dec 04, 2019 9:14 am

New Historian
Active

Expat wrote:

John Cain was born in Panama, but was a "natural born citizen", just as Cruz is. Americans abroad can and do as I seem to recall being involved in the process when I worked for an American company in the UK. The parents trot along to the Embassy and register the child, and being American parents that's the end of the story. American.

Yep being born in Kenya is a stretch..... smile    Mud huts and all that stuff.... No no, no way is Obama American. All that muttering about Hawaii is just bogus. Even then Hawaii is just American in name only, they all wear grass skirts.... Except for Steve McGarrett of course... he was American.

Morning chuckle.

Board footer