You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#11 Dec 14, 2019 6:36 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Brexit Assured

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/13/opin … aaxbvXyLQ8

Sobering reading. The Dems are doing a repeat performance. I give up. Beam me up Scotty!

#12 Dec 15, 2019 6:07 pm

Expat
Active

Thank goodness the Chinese are not democratic, other wise we would be on the road to hell. We know they are not our friends, thats at least one positive.

#13 Dec 16, 2019 4:02 pm

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:
Expat wrote:

I have been left of centre most of my adult life, and SHOULD be backing Labour, but I would have had to vote for Boris had I the ability as the lesser of the two evils.

And now you understand how that shit-bird Trump got elected.  If the Democrats would have run virtually anyone other than the intensely unlikable Hillary Clinton, Trump would have never seen the Oval Office.

The opposition, in America is not that weak. The opposition was as weak as they come.  I was hoping he resign and let someone else take his place.  I do tink that Trump and that guy should be compared.  England must nominate ah better opposition leader.

Board footer