You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Dec 31, 2019 12:12 pm

Slice
Active

IT DIGUST, ME TO PAY ALL THAT MONEY FOR PHONE AND COMMERICALS

POPS UP. I changed my phone to an updated new one.  That FRIGGING phone cost $1,400. I set it up and then there is all that ads.  WHAT THE FRIGG is going on?  I immediately called Verizon and ask them and ordered them to stop it immediately.  I tried to stop it but it did not work.  Even after Verizon reset  it still did not work.  The ads became less, but still ads.

Google is the one responsible for all the ads.  There is nothing I can do. I could take off Google, but then your phone, wont be of any use without Google.

#2 Dec 31, 2019 10:44 pm

Expat
Active

Re: IT DIGUST, ME TO PAY ALL THAT MONEY FOR PHONE AND COMMERICALS

Slice wrote:

POPS UP. I changed my phone to an updated new one.  That FRIGGING phone cost $1,400. I set it up and then there is all that ads.  WHAT THE FRIGG is going on?  I immediately called Verizon and ask them and ordered them to stop it immediately.  I tried to stop it but it did not work.  Even after Verizon reset  it still did not work.  The ads became less, but still ads.

Google is the one responsible for all the ads.  There is nothing I can do. I could take off Google, but then your phone, wont be of any use without Google.

Whatscrap users are due to be inundated with adverts in the coming year. Best change to Signal which is more secure and is written by the original developers of whatscrap who sold it some time back.

#3 Jan 01, 2020 8:59 am

Slice
Active

Re: IT DIGUST, ME TO PAY ALL THAT MONEY FOR PHONE AND COMMERICALS

I believed that the creator of whatapp, was well intended.  He swear it would not be sold and went on to say, the internet was suppose to be free.  Well ah was very surprise, to hear that Mark Zuckerberg, now owns it.

I was wondering how he is making monies.  Now ah know the ads are coming.

Board footer