You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jan 05, 2020 1:34 am

Expat
Active

3000 deaths

And 6.5 illnesses and 55000 hospitalisation for flue this season so far in Amerikee.
Is the question how much worse might it be without vacation, or, is the vaccine doing very much.
The statement is get vaccinated from 6 months up, yet I am fairly reliably informed babies and people over 65 get no benefit from the vaccine, yet the golden oldies are the ones encouraged to take this hit or miss maybe this'll be the strain this year vaccine.
Maybe as it is laced with heavy metals and toxins to maintain its shelf life it is actually a form of seruptitious euthanasia.

#2 Jan 05, 2020 7:45 am

Slice
Active

Re: 3000 deaths

Expat this is a very weird one.  I think I saw somewhere that says this season vaccine is about 85% less effective; but they are still encouraging folks to get the vaccine.  I really doh get that.

#3 Jan 05, 2020 3:18 pm

Expat
Active

Re: 3000 deaths

I am surmising, this is not a scientific appraisal, but The human body, and most animals if you keep on attacking it with the same or similar pathogens it gets its own system immunity, it just says duh that again, I just cant be bothered.

With the multitude of immunisation practices that are being foisted on the American public in particular, there is just so much a body can take.

Remember it is an alien substance that is being injected to create an immune system response. In the long term all these BAD additives, like aluminium, mercury, monkey brains, chicken egg embryo, god knows what else in the various vaccines the end result is immune system breakdown, and all kinds of secondary illnesses.

I am not saying SOME vaccines shouldn't be used..... the lesser of 2 evils kind of thing.

What I am against is this crazy over doing it which big pharma has embarked on ever since they got freedom from prosecution for harm done. YOU CANNOT SUE THE BUGGERS. Mandated into law.

If any testing has been done on humans before release it has had something like a maximum of 90 days before they say.... yep that one didn't cause any harm..... At 91 days its not anything to do with the vaccine.

If you develop say IBS at 3 years down the road as it took that time for your gut microbiome to give up the ghost.... it's just another illness.... nothing to do with vaccines.

You drink chlorinated water(bleach), you eat GMO directly, or via the animals you eat, you have mercury in your teeth, you have if you are the latest generation something like 80 toxic vaccinations in combinations that haven't been tested as combinations, You are pumped full of High Fructose Corn Syrup, you have been lied to about natural fats, and vegetable oils etc.  You are dying slowly and you simply do not know it. Not due to normal human ailments, but because medicine and the food chain are killing you.

Board footer