You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Jan 08, 2020 4:01 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: EXPAT THIS STORY IS MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU 60 MINUTES

So it is complex.  I agree.

#12 Jan 09, 2020 7:32 am

Slice
Active

Expat ah saw a report yesterday that says cancer death rate is down 30% in the last decade.  To me not much, but they are making some improvements.  America messes it up, but they have the ability to fix it.

#13 Jan 09, 2020 6:10 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Expat ah saw a report yesterday that says cancer death rate is down 30% in the last decade.  To me not much, but they are making some improvements.  America messes it up, but they have the ability to fix it.

Thats not the incidents of Cancer, which I think you will probably find is rising, but with early diagnosis, and some rather crude methods they are chopping out, poisoning or irradiating enough to "cure" the illnesses, however from sundry discussion points I would tend to think that while many patients are deemed cancer free.... and then unfortunately often in around 5 years time it emerges somewhere else.

This is simply they have a tendency towards getting it, or in other words a genetic disposition, and while the first tumour was resolved. The food, and toxins in the air and everything we touch, not to mention gamma rays from the Sun etc, they get it again... but not in 5 years time, probably almost as soon as they were "cured" because it usually takes around 5 years for a tumour to be big enough for the diagnostic equipment to detect it.

Whereas.... easy to say I know .... when you haven't got it, but if you change your lifestyle, eat loads of healthy foods, your body will strengthen and fight the cancer cells all by itself.

I have said this before, you create around a million new cells every day, of which 10,000 roughly are defective or potentially cancerous. Your immune system usually mops them up. Weak immune system.... they carry on to become cancers anywhere in the body that they lodge.

Given a decent diet you simply fight your own battles and don't get it. One should never say never, but the amount of nasty substances I have been in contact with I should have had some repercussions, but to date. nothing. My father died with Cancer, so it is lurking around in the family, but he gave it to himself with a life time of smoking, also a list of other conditions linked to smoking. SLICE..... just saying....

Last edited by Expat (Jan 09, 2020 6:12 pm)

Board footer