You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Mar 14, 2017 10:20 am

Lily

So March 13th Has become JUST a MOMENT in time to Grenadians Now

Hi Is there any real Grenadians left  on this Forum?
Not a mention about March 13 1979 this is part of our history
It seems like March 13 has become one of those insignificant Moment in time
Which lies dormant in the subconscious , soon people will have to force all you to mention it
I know the feeling very well, the akward moment sombody mention it
And you don't know how to say I don't  want to talk about that anymore it was such a long time ago
Food for thought.
To some March 13 represents how a tiny Island rose up
To others they argue that
But not a word here.

I heard Election is heating up In Grenada now
Papa joe all you forgetting who all you is now

If Grenada Born some of all you
How all you forgetting the history
Some of them backing Trump when their foot touch the White House
They will get more bad listening to Trump.

Remember Grenada Revolution  don't let it become a JUST a moment in time in your life if you were living there at the time .
History is a lesson although I agree some things should definitely be forgotton
I don't believe a lesson such as this should be forgotton with time since it was public.

Where are all the revolutionaries now?

My topic should be : Where Are They Now?

Like all you take hush up money not to mention  the Revo
Am I on the right Forum?
The silence is deafening .
You have Jamaica still talking about the Morant bay Rebellion
Lol

#2 Mar 14, 2017 7:26 pm

Slice

Re: So March 13th Has become JUST a MOMENT in time to Grenadians Now

Maybe it was because, we are too busy.  I turned on my puter at work this morning and  was not able to even finish checking my E-mails.  It is a nice  topics Lily, but  where they now?  Ent most of dem dead?

Maybe HA is the only that might be still alive.  Help me out Lily, where are they?

#3 Mar 15, 2017 12:45 pm

Lily

Slice wrote:

Maybe it was because, we are too busy.  I turned on my puter at work this morning and  was not able to even finish checking my E-mails.  It is a nice  topics Lily, but  where they now?  Ent most of dem dead?

Maybe HA is the only that might be still alive.  Help me out Lily, where are they?

slice I would have thought you were the only one of them alive lol
I don't know even if I know them I will say I don't know them so nobody can't call me aside to get information on them.

This is what I will do if I see them anywhere if I say I don't know them. Then I can't give information on them if asked, when the time comes, trust me for that.

Lily always covers herself in certain situations.  You have to be one step ahead. Some people don't understand that.

Anyhow I was just a little young lily at the time, so I was not in it ok

As I said I am not interested in  their names just the historical part of it, for example the date etc ok now lol

Anyhow soon we will not hear nothing about the slave trade either because  Some  people are so lost? White people that wrote  and documented our history. Black dont write history.

No there were younger folks who I hope are not somewhere making others lives hell that's all.
People say even one deserves a chance  not to sure what I say.
Good day Slice

#4 Mar 16, 2017 11:32 am

Slice

Lily, I think the mot important six are all dead.  maybe ah few nobodies are still around, but the major players might be all dead; however I think HA might still be alive.

Bro Bish, Whiteman, Br Dix, Teddy, are all dead.  Ah forget about Coard doh know if he alive or dead.  was it him or his wife was back in Jamaica?

HA was not really in the first six

Board footer