You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jan 22, 2020 9:55 am

Slice
Active

I BELIEVE THE SENATE AND THE HOUSE ARE CULTS

You dare not be an independent thinker in those places. If you go against the grain, you could be in ah whole heat of trouble.  I have learnt that if you go against the leadership of those places, you could be in ah real pickle.  The leaders will not embrace you. You could be in what is called the Dog house.  The leadership will hold campaign funds from you.  They will stop you from holding any leadership position.

Ah just wonder if it is the same in all countries, and if that is the case in other countries, then we are in deep shit.  There got to be ah better way.

Maybe this is why ah always like McCain and Obama.  They were independent thinkers.

Last edited by Slice (Jan 22, 2020 9:56 am)

#2 Jan 22, 2020 11:37 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: I BELIEVE THE SENATE AND THE HOUSE ARE CULTS

That's about the size of it.  All this impeachment thing is doing is making me hate the US government more than I did before.

#3 Jan 24, 2020 8:02 am

Slice
Active

Re: I BELIEVE THE SENATE AND THE HOUSE ARE CULTS

As ah political junkie, even I is loosing interest. Four hours a day is enough. The dems has made their point. Rest, let the Republican make their point in three hours and that is it.  Enough now.  The dems are not talking to kids, these are grown folks. I hate to be treated as ah child.  Ah wish they would stop repeating themselves.  They have made their cases.

Board footer