You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jan 25, 2020 9:15 am

Expat
Active

Lost the link

So excuse my garbled message, but continuing along a health theme.

I saw from an article in the New Scientist I think it was that scientists have made a major breakthrough with a gene I think it was that they can affect to improve your immune system.

Well done. Probably it is going to be a major advance, so those relying on expensive pills potions and courses of treatments can have strengthened immune systems.

However if the same people stop eating foods that were not part of our historical food chain, such as SUGAR, and its forms in easily accessible carbohydrate foods such as BREAD, and GRAINS. All of which are very recent foods in historical terms for the human species. Tried to avoid the millions of chemicals from antiperspirants, house cleaning solutions,  air fresheners, and wear a gas mask  ( OK that was mostly for fun ) their immune systems will be less damaged, their mitochondria will be power houses, and the cells will be revived.

Slightly more expensive "natural" foods are a hell of a lot cheaper than the meds to put the damage right.

Then I found the link as you can see.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 … 090858.htm

#2 Jan 25, 2020 2:27 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Lost the link

So now I can't eat bread, pasta, pies, cereal, rice, etc?   The problem with the longevity diet you recommend is that it makes me want to kill myself.

Board footer