You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 09, 2020 8:57 am

Slice
Active

THE ONE THING THAT SCARES TRUMP IS HAPPENNING

The market is set to open today at minus 1,300 points.  I think it was Mondale that lost 51 states. I am going to make an early prediction. Trump will be mascaraed in this election.  He will lose some states in the South, that Republican have been winning for the last 20 years.

That is if Biden get the nomination.

#2 Mar 09, 2020 1:28 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: THE ONE THING THAT SCARES TRUMP IS HAPPENNING

The Trump playbook only works when everything else is working.  As long as everything is going fine, he can gaslight some percentage of fools to give him credit.  When everything falls apart, that the emperor is wearing not clothes becomes manifest.

#3 Mar 10, 2020 11:38 am

Slice
Active

Amazing all the idiots around d.him are now self quarantining.  Life is amazing and very puzzling. How on earth can grown up folks not be independent thinkers?  The day I allow any person to think for me, ah might as well be dead.

If Bernie wins the nomination; I will not vote.  To me it will be ah wasted vote.  No way in hell Bernie can beat Trump. They say if Bernie is the nominee, he is already four states behind the Donald.  Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin and Michigan. Not wasting me vote.

#4 Mar 10, 2020 9:53 pm

Expat
Active

Can you imagine Bernie wagging his finger at everyone in the UN building?

WhatsUpp with Jesse Jackson.... Sheesh.

None of the contenders have halo's over their heads, they are all human, have made the odd wrong decision, or supported a policy without realising the full affects of its imposition. But Lawd, Bernie?  Thats like a 180 on Trump... with intelligence thrown in for good measure. But, leftist as I might lean, he is WAaaaaay too far left for my tastes.

Biden might be getting a bit thin on top, and might not be perfect, but at least he is articulate, even if he does "Oh MAaaaan" all the time. He knows the job, he supported it, he sounds like a President, he looks like a President, and if it walks talks and looks like a President then it is a bloody President.

Now the field has cleared please American people don't FUBAR it again.

Otherwise its 4 more years, or Putins going to have a real buddy in the White house, not a spitting image jerk off that has held the reins to date.

Biden , just tick Biden.

Actually, there's a Ginger headed schmuck over the Border in Canada with an American wife, we could lend him to ya, and he could be King of America.... hows about that?

Last edited by Expat (Mar 10, 2020 9:58 pm)

#5 Mar 10, 2020 10:02 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Amazing all the idiots around d.him are now self quarantining.  Life is amazing and very puzzling. How on earth can grown up folks not be independent thinkers?  The day I allow any person to think for me, ah might as well be dead.

If Bernie wins the nomination; I will not vote.  To me it will be ah wasted vote.  No way in hell Bernie can beat Trump. They say if Bernie is the nominee, he is already four states behind the Donald.  Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin and Michigan. Not wasting me vote.

Well a non vote is a vote for the other guy.... That just don't make sense. Until the last ballot is counted you can't say who is or isn't going to pull it off. Who the hell thought a reality TV presenter could be made President. No body, not even he thought he would pull it off.

He is counting on you to let him back for 4 more.

#6 Mar 11, 2020 9:24 am

Slice
Active

This is no time for ah revolution. I backed him four years ago, but not now he needs to step aside. We need to defeat Donald Trump.  Bernie is not able to do that.  A number of moderate Republicans are will to cross over and vote Democratic, they will not do that if Bernie is the nominee.

Bernie if he wins the nominee is going to give Donald the presidency again.  We just cant afford that.

Leh me give America some credit here, Biden had to hope of winning the nominee, he had no organization, he had no monies, ah mean this man was in deep sheet, but Americans saw the danger in Bernie and rallied around Biden.  Ah mean Biden won in Virginia, with no filed office, never made ah visit to the state, but he won.  Give America credit.  Bernie is more dangerous than Trump.  Is that possible?

#7 Mar 11, 2020 9:57 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I will vote for Biden.  No way in hell would I vote for Sanders.

#8 Mar 11, 2020 10:01 am

Expat
Active

GO RD.  smile

#9 Mar 11, 2020 10:48 am

New Historian
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I will vote for Biden.  No way in hell would I vote for Sanders.

Did you just feel that earthquake? Registers 9.999 on the scale!! To repeat: Go RD go!

#10 Mar 11, 2020 10:54 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Sanders is wrong about everything to the degree he is off the charts.  The man is a menace to reasoned thought.

Trump is a rotten human being with literally no redeeming qualities. He is a terrible person.

Biden is wrong about many things but, when he is wrong, it is within an acceptable margin of error. 

Biden it is.

Board footer