You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 11, 2020 10:06 am

Expat
Active

JA and Bim have de ting

So I was told yesterday.

The graphic RD linked doesn't have Barbados yet, but I guess it takes time to update.
'
I bet we have it already, but it is incubating. That is the stupidity of the if you don't have symptoms you don't need to isolate thinking. If you even suspect you have been in close contact to a victim. Stay far from people, and get supplies to last, and keep the F away from everyone.

Even the bloody Health Minister in the UK has got it, and probably given it to lots of people as she attended a function before the weekend.

#2 Mar 11, 2020 10:33 am

New Historian
Active

Re: JA and Bim have de ting

Who say Bim have it? Boy doh tell me dat oui.

Jamaica frettin' over this woman who come from UK, went to a funeral and went up the length and breadth of Jamaica for 6 days until she was confirmed with it, people 'fraid!

The dreaded #CORONAVIRUS is here. Woman from the UK came to Jamaica March 3 on flight presented asymptomatic, went to a funeral, mixing and mingling, came to the attention of the Public Health Authorities on the 9th and confirmed today. Will all those she's been in contact with her will they be found. And this RaasClaat eediat bwoy bout him escape from quarantine facility.....glad Dem ketch him and that low brain woman in his company want some good licks

#3 Mar 11, 2020 8:54 pm

Expat
Active

Well it aint showing on RD's graphic yet, so maybe its dey say...?  Hope so.

#4 Mar 11, 2020 9:31 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

We have 13 in Iowa.  Twelve of them are in Iowa City near me and all are quarantined.   All of them are between 61 and 80 and they all went on the same Egyptian cruise together.  One of them is in intensive care at University Hospitals.

#5 Mar 11, 2020 10:05 pm

gripe
Active

Guys, no matter where, or how many, they are, I believe that all of us wish for good results for them.

#6 Mar 11, 2020 10:06 pm

New Historian
Active

We ent have de ting in Bim, is lie!

Board footer