You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Mar 16, 2020 4:06 pm

Slice
Active

Re: SGU Students sent Home

But they are now saying forget this thing about 60 and over with underlying problems.  They are saying Italy has proven that concept very wrong.  It is everyone.  If allyu remember that doc in China that blew the whistle, he was very young, but he died.

Yep, I think it is just ah matter of time, before a nice number in Grenada will come up with COV19.  That Lucian who spend more than ah week in Spice, must have left ah trail.

Now ah hearing Sanitizers are very hard to find in Grenada.  I told my House guy where to search and once he find them, please share with other Grenadians.  He is not going to share,  knowing him, will sell.

#12 Mar 16, 2020 5:02 pm

Expat
Active

Re: SGU Students sent Home

Slice wrote:

But they are now saying forget this thing about 60 and over with underlying problems.  They are saying Italy has proven that concept very wrong.  It is everyone.  If allyu remember that doc in China that blew the whistle, he was very young, but he died.

Yep, I think it is just ah matter of time, before a nice number in Grenada will come up with COV19.  That Lucian who spend more than ah week in Spice, must have left ah trail.

Now ah hearing Sanitizers are very hard to find in Grenada.  I told my House guy where to search and once he find them, please share with other Grenadians.  He is not going to share,  knowing him, will sell.

I just bought 4 bottles of rubbing alcohol, that would do the trick, plus some dettol the other day, all we have to do is calm down and things will sort themselves out. It is only the panic buying that is causing shortages.

Keeping the old in is to stop the hospitals and morgues being flooded all at once.

If it floats around the younger fitter people then it may dwindle, and then as the older ones get it eventually the system will be able to cope.

The reason older people are told to keep their distance is your immune system degrades over the years, so it ain't a matter of eating healthy and running a marathon and be super fit, you are just naturally more vulnerable.

Board footer