You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 15, 2020 8:00 pm

Expat
Active

What the hell is wrong with Grenadians Sheit Man.

We have the approach road to La Sagesse turning into a Chinese enclave, and now this....!!!!

https://www.nowgrenada.com/2020/03/reso … ding-site/

#2 Mar 16, 2020 3:44 pm

Slice
Active

Re: What the hell is wrong with Grenadians Sheit Man.

Well ah did welcome this hotel in Grenada.  The first five star in St David's, now it seems ah have to investigate the building of that hotel ah bit more.

#3 Mar 16, 2020 5:13 pm

Expat
Active

If the rumours are correct it will be a hotel on either end of La Sagesse. So deck chairs and towels for the Germans along the foreshore.

Fortunately I have stopped going there in favour of the more swimmable/treading water BBC. With its clear blue waters.

There may be plenty of places to build hotels which will scar the area, but not affect wildlife. Apart from the owner capitalising on the sale, why on earth would we want to destroy a location that is one of the few places on the island both local and migrating birds use.

Last edited by Expat (Mar 16, 2020 5:22 pm)

#4 Mar 17, 2020 8:49 am

Slice
Active

AH Boy BBC, the best kept secret in Grenada.  Not sure if it is a secret anymore.  I honestly love the idea of ah five star hotel in my boy hood beach, but it seems it came at a cost.

That other hotel that is there, is my hang out.  From what ah heard the owner never comes back to Grenada.  He might be sick, ah doh know.

Most of the folks that work there already have applications for the New hotel.  Well ah hope me PADNAH doh go to this New hotel.  If that happens for me ah in SHEET, no more free meals and no more free beach chairs.

Board footer