You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Mar 23, 2020 12:03 pm

houston
Active

Symptoms to be aware of

Loss of the senses of taste and smell.

https://nationalpost.com/health/covid-1 … mell-taste

#2 Mar 23, 2020 1:08 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Symptoms to be aware of

Not saying that it is wrong, but different strokes for different folks.  This is the first time ah heard of these symptoms'. Ah look at briefings from our governor, the one in New York, New Jersey, Sanjay Gupta, and our main medical person, never heard them say watch out for these symtoms.

#3 Mar 23, 2020 2:10 pm

Expat
Active

The sources are not backayard tittle tattles making up stuff just for the fun of it.

FFS if you have new information take it on board and don't discredit it or ignore it because CNN didn't say anything... Sheeeesh.

#4 Mar 23, 2020 3:34 pm

Slice
Active

It is amazing, that as soon as post that, I started reading from all different sources, that is truly the case.  As they get to understand that disease, they are discovering different things about.  Yep Houston is correct.

#5 Mar 23, 2020 3:59 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

It is amazing, that as soon as post that, I started reading from all different sources, that is truly the case.  As they get to understand that disease, they are discovering different things about.  Yep Houston is correct.

It is just like the info I was trying to relay to you yesterday, the info is out there, but the invested Medical services wont take it up, and most of your sources of info are from established Pharma sources so what is perfectly sound advice looks like air head hippy drivel. But it's not. It is simply you have not been exposed to the other proven information.

#6 Mar 24, 2020 10:05 am

Slice
Active

Slice wrote:

It is amazing, that as soon as post that, I started reading from all different sources, that is truly the case.  As they get to understand that disease, they are discovering different things about it.  Yep Houston is correct.

This morning on CNN, heard that it also makes you eye very red.  The CNN interviewer was also surprise.  She said but the CDC never mention that.

#7 Mar 24, 2020 1:51 pm

Expat
Active

Why do you think it's called the Centre for Deceit and Confusion.

#8 Mar 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Slice
Active

No Expat, they are just learning that disease.  Thank God for them.

Last edited by Slice (Mar 24, 2020 3:49 pm)

Board footer