You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Mar 23, 2017 12:15 pm

Slice

SO WHA YOU TINK? I SAY FREE UP THE NIPPLES.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/city-v … id=DELLDHP

Men could free up their nipples, so should women.

Lily, ah want to hear from you.

Last edited by Slice (Mar 23, 2017 12:15 pm)

#2 Mar 23, 2017 1:08 pm

Lily

Re: SO WHA YOU TINK? I SAY FREE UP THE NIPPLES.

Slice wrote:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/city-v … id=DELLDHP

Men could free up their nipples, so should women.

Lily, ah want to hear from you.

I am lily I not people who believe everything I see on the net or hear others saying
This news looks as fake as some people that grace Talkshop with their  fake presence over the years
So if a man born with 6 nipples this news is not for him, if a woman born with inverted nipples this news will fret her to.
Women must not put their body on display too much. It's negative

#3 Mar 23, 2017 4:12 pm

Real Distwalker

Most places aren't really appropriate for men to go without shirts: stores, restaurants, schools, libraries, churches, etc.   That said, if it is a beach or something, I don't know why everybody gets so uptight about it.  Everybody likes boobs.

#4 Mar 23, 2017 8:35 pm

Expat

In MOST situations most breasts would be better covered for fear of frightening the horses.

Man boobs whether in the office, high street, or even beach would be better covered up, as would the sagging beer gut.

Most women past their teens, and after child birth would not cause even rampant males like slice to dribble.

Yes there are tasty boobies on SOME older women, but they are few and far between.

I haVE NOTHING AGAINST EVEN COMPLETE NAKEDNESS, BUT IT IS BEST RESTRICTED TO NUDIST BEACHES WHERE EITHER THOSE OF PURE INTENT, OR THOSE WHO ARE SO DESPERATE THEY NEED TO OGLE CAN VISIT. wITHOUT (caps error) distracting the nuclear family catching a few rays.

Board footer