You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Apr 25, 2020 11:31 pm

houston
Active

The St. Davids boy

Took him in 4 weeks ago due to an emergency.
He has now gone from guest to squatter with no respect for his temporary quarters.
My work requires me to be away from home for several days. The anxiety of what to expect when I return to a home with a squatter that has no interest in rules is causing a lot of grief.
The sneaky bugger escapes through his bedroom window at night, then jumps on public transit to go where I don't know.
Not sure what to do. Might have to call the cops to have him removed.
He is a big boy that doesn't take no lightly.

#2 Apr 26, 2020 12:05 am

Expat
Active

Re: The St. Davids boy

Bloody hell.

That's scary shit.

You don't have anyone to house sit for you in your absence, if so, you could board up the window while he is out, and change the locks.... That way any ingress becomes breaking and entering, and he would have the cops on his back.

#3 Apr 26, 2020 12:56 am

houston
Active

That step is coming.
Unfortunately the kid will become a homeless street person or have to live at a Salvation Army shelter. I wish he would have the sense to get that.

#4 Apr 26, 2020 8:42 am

Slice
Active

Houston, it makes us wonder, how many Grenadian are in that kinda position.  The Big world go either make you or break you.  Ah long time ago, I met someone on the street who was Grenadian.  I visited her daily and gave her as much money as ah can.  Despite her being ah street person, she was always clean and well kept.  I thought she was living somewhere, but just was off ah little bit.

It so happened that I knew her kids, and I knew they were in NY.  I made contact with them.  They visited her in Baltimore and sorta established some kinda communication.

I was very disappointed, that they did not take her, with them when they went back to NY.  After that she disappeared and I never saw her ever again.

Houston, what part of me parish they from?

There was this young sexy African, who also lived on the streets of Baltimore.  I wonder why she was  homeless.  I later learn, that she was studying to become ah doctor, and just went off the rails.  Her parents in Africa, had no idea what happened to her.

Life is ah bitch, then you die.

#5 Apr 26, 2020 9:40 am

houston
Active

His family is from Perdmontemps.

#6 Apr 26, 2020 5:59 pm

Expat
Active

houston wrote:

Which translates to waste my time.

#7 Apr 26, 2020 6:02 pm

Expat
Active

houston wrote:

That step is coming.
Unfortunately the kid will become a homeless street person or have to live at a Salvation Army shelter. I wish he would have the sense to get that.

Sometimes you have to feel to learn.

Is this lack of respect just that he keeps his room like a pig sty..... many kids will do that, or that he is trashing your place.

Kids are by nature lacking in comprehension of their actions, lacking in respect for their seniors, and very prone to bad decision making. Their brains are re-wiring, and as a result they are all over the place.

Last edited by Expat (Apr 26, 2020 6:04 pm)

#8 Apr 27, 2020 8:44 am

Slice
Active

houston wrote:

Yep that is me area.  Might just know he family.

Board footer