You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jun 01, 2020 1:14 pm

GMW
Active

F1 drivers respond to Lewis Hamilton's call to condemn racism

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/ … orge-floyd

What a sad bunch of pseudointellectuals and racist sympathizers seemingling existing in an alternate universe where bullshits is discussed at great lengths but issues that truly affect mankind are too challenging to address with honesty.

Good day girls!

#2 Jun 01, 2020 1:54 pm

Expat
Active

Re: F1 drivers respond to Lewis Hamilton's call to condemn racism

What the F has F1 got to do with nazi police in America.

Why do racing car drivers have to take a knee?

Hamilton expressed his disgust at the happenings, and some of his fellow drivers have joined him in condemnation, but has the Australian netball team also got to speak out.

That point is just Bull shite.

#3 Jun 01, 2020 2:07 pm

Slice
Active

Lord Expat ah tried to bury that ASSHOLE post. If  ah was the tech on this site ah was going to remove it.  leh me tell you why, he did not read the shop. Dat ASSHOLE, Small minded, MOTHERFOCKER ,  could only see one thing, racism of course.  In his daily life, he only sees one thing, and dat is to blame other folks. RACISM, RACISM, RACISM, RACISM, that is all he knows.  Even when he was on Talkshop, that is all he spoke about.

Last edited by Slice (Jun 01, 2020 2:40 pm)

#4 Jun 01, 2020 2:36 pm

Slice
Active

GMW wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/ … orge-floyd

What a sad bunch of pseudointellectuals and racist sympathizers seemingling existing in an alternate universe where bullshits is discussed at great lengths but issues that truly affect mankind are too challenging to address with honesty.

Good day girls!

Look ASSHOLE, you had a chance to change the discussion in here, you choose not to.   Instead you choose the sites that are run,developed  and operated by  white  folk, and now you have the FOCKING nerve to come in here and tell us what he should and should not discuss.   FORK you and anyone else like you.

Last edited by Slice (Jun 01, 2020 2:42 pm)

#5 Jun 01, 2020 7:00 pm

gripe
Active

GMW, I don't understand why you criticized the F1 drivers who, with some delay that they explained, supported Hamilton's position.

Slice, I am not clear about your punch at GMW although I read your response to his post. The topic of the post is quite timely; maybe being baffled at GMW's criticism of the F1 drivers would have made sense to me but not the angle you took.

Let's continue to promote discussion and let the past disagreements continue to blow in the wind. (Unless I am missing a key point.)

#6 Jun 02, 2020 7:11 am

Slice
Active

gripe, it is us on Talkshop, that GMW is calling names.  Forget his headline.  His headline is ah smoke screen, for the names he is calling us on Talkshop.

It hurts, because He is me PADNAH, he has been to my house.  I thought me and him was better, than that.  It is also sad, that he did not go through Talkshop and read the trends, we have discussed the issue he is talking about,and I am sure it will come up again.

This is what the shop is about open discussion, if we agree on everything, there is no point for discussion.  Somethings you do not know, about GM and Talkshop, and I wont mention it.  Just leave well enough alone.

Last edited by Slice (Jun 02, 2020 7:29 am)

Board footer