You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jun 03, 2020 7:59 pm

Expat
Active

Government is really overdoing it now.

Guided by our health professionals. I guess.

We are still in a heightened state, we are still under curfew.... with certain easements.

Keeping 2 meters distance, wearing face masks keeping distances in shops, only having so many people in a t a time, hand sanitizing every 10 seconds, uncle Tom Cobley and all.

Now I can understand if boarders are opened, and we had air corridors with no checks and balances. Like our European friends are thinking of doing.

But we have screening, and enforced Quarantine.... SLICE.... for as long as they deem necessary..

But for now unless I am missing something WE HAVE NO COVID out in public, what we have is either in hospital, or locked down with no ability to roam. So what the frances are we protecting against?

The latest easement, if the bus operators can only agree how they will get paid, is the public use of buses with a 70% occupancy rate.

But people will be hand sanitised, seats will be sanitised after every trip, all kinds of restrictions and requirements and recommendations.

All of which makes sense if there was community transmission.... BUT THERE ISN'T.

The last Grenada case was a member of a family affected by the Agro Mills debacle. That was a good while back. The next case is the Bajan who suddenly became our problem, but they are locked away being looked after.

IT IS NOT OUT THERE AT THE MOMENT. The first sniff of a locally transmitted case, and I'm right there with the authorities, but it seems to me they have got themselves wound up on a railway track, and they can't figure out how to stop putting coal on the fire.

#2 Jun 04, 2020 12:45 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Government is really overdoing it now.

Me ah ent putting me mouth in allyu thing.  Next thing ah get blame for saying something ah din say.  take allyu lock down in allyu ARSE.

Me ent in allyu Grenadian thing nah me out of it.

#3 Jun 04, 2020 1:04 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Me ah ent putting me mouth in allyu thing.  Next thing ah get blame for saying something ah din say.  take allyu lock down in allyu ARSE.

Me ent in allyu Grenadian thing nah me out of it.

Well out of it. Stay there ?

#4 Jun 04, 2020 1:07 pm

Slice
Active

See what ah mean. Ah say something ah getting condemned, ah doh say anything ah still in trouble.  Ah doh know what to do.

Board footer