You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Jun 05, 2020 11:54 am

Slice
Active

Re: Maybe caution is best

Expat you know what in America doh bother me much; because they can take of their own.  It is Grenada ah worry about.  You have five ventilators,  maybe 5 oxygen machine.  I am more worried about Grenada.

What drives me nuts up here is the bastards doh pay attention to Social distancing and doh wear no mask.

#12 Jun 05, 2020 12:07 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Expat you know what in America doh bother me much; because they can take of their own.  It is Grenada ah worry about.  You have five ventilators,  maybe 5 oxygen machine.  I am more worried about Grenada.

What drives me nuts up here is the bastards doh pay attention to Social distancing and doh wear no mask.

America dying like flies. Grenada none. Hopefully Grenada stays that way, and for good measure America gets better. But with all these demonstrations watch out for a sharp rise in the next couple of weeks.

Per million we have more machines and places than Allu, so think on. 112,000 as against 360,000,000.

Last edited by Expat (Jun 05, 2020 12:09 pm)

#13 Jun 05, 2020 12:38 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Here in Iowa we are pretty much open... stores, restaurants, bars.  There are some gathering size restrictions but it seems about normal.

Right now 40.73% of hospital beds in the state are occupied for all reasons.  That is fewer than last year at this time.

Right now 77.65% of ventilators are unused.

I couldn't support going back to lock-down under the current metrics.

That said, I am still very worried about the meat packing plants.

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Jun 05, 2020 12:40 pm)

#14 Jun 05, 2020 1:34 pm

Expat
Active

Our message from the Minister of health

https://www.facebook.com/HealthGrenada/ … 9010477595

Board footer