You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jun 21, 2020 12:04 am

Expat
Active

For once Trump may have been right.

https://www.facebook.com/HighWireTalk/v … 0371332881

He may or may not have been using it correctly, but his support of the Hydroxyqluaraquine? OK so I can't spell it. Seems to have been right on.

Several sources I have come up against suggest strongly that it's use along with Zinc and another item has been very successful.

Its initial withdrawal via a bogus report in the Lancet started a return to it's use, but now its banned except for use at times of dire need.

However there are 2 trials which used potentially and actual fatal level doses. One by the WHO, and the other by Oxford university.

The French Doctor that had had a success rate on over a thousand patients with a .075% death rate all patients over 70, and the Oxford trial spookily had a death rate 34 times higher. No surprise when you use 4 times the recommended dose.

Bill Gates, WHO and others are not our friends. I thought those speaking against him were wacky, but the info is stacking up against these people who are less philanthropic  than they seem on the surface.

#2 Jun 21, 2020 8:45 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: For once Trump may have been right.

Trump's own FDA says he was wrong.

FDA wrote:

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Revokes Emergency Use Authorization for Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) that allowed for chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate donated to the Strategic National Stockpile to be used to treat certain hospitalized patients with COVID-19 when a clinical trial was unavailable, or participation in a clinical trial was not feasible. The agency determined that the legal criteria for issuing an EUA are no longer met. Based on its ongoing analysis of the EUA and emerging scientific data, the FDA determined that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are unlikely to be effective in treating COVID-19 for the authorized uses in the EUA.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-a … oquine-and

#3 Jun 21, 2020 9:22 am

Expat
Active

I wonder why?

Considering how many health outlets around the world have had minimal deaths, once they started using the 3 part protocol.

Maybe just maybe there is an agenda to corral us into compulsory vaccination, and possibly even that tagging?

There are 2 main studies which were conducted by the WHO and Oxford University who followed the dispensing protocols set out by the WHO.  The dosage they trialed was at least double most recognised dispensing rates, and in some instances 4 times the normal rate. These are rates recognised to be potentially fatal. Yet thats what they pumped into immuno compromised CVD victims, many of whom died surprisingly(sarcasm). There is a window of efficacy  for the drug. To little and it don't work. To much and there is a strong possibility the patient will die.

Considering how much against central government you are I would have expected a bit more autonomous thinking.

Trump as I stated, may, or in fact did use the drug incorrectly, it is not a preventative, it is a curative, when used in conjunction with Zinc and another drug, especially in the early stages.

When did Trump ever listen to any of his advisors, it is Fox News and his election tactics that drive his every move.

However it does seem that at least one conspiracy theory may have some meat on it. Considering the amount of bad advice/information has come out of the FDA and CDC in the past 70 years at least. I put very little credence to anything they come up with.

Wasn't it the CDC and the WHO who advised AGAINST masks.... These big bodies are fubar. They are not your friends.

The FDA was not created to protect you from drugs, it was more to monitor Chemical companies relative to agricultural abuses, it's original title was Bureau of Chemistry. Chemical companies have been rebranded into Pharmaceutical companies. They are still chemical companies. Out to make gargantuan profits, and just like the tobacco companies and others like them they will lie twist and cheat to be able to continue poisoning you.

Last edited by Expat (Jun 21, 2020 9:31 am)

#4 Jun 21, 2020 10:46 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/HighWireTalk/v … 0371332881

He may or may not have been using it correctly, but his support of the Hydroxyqluaraquine? OK so I can't spell it. Seems to have been right on.

Several sources I have come up against suggest strongly that it's use along with Zinc and another item has been very successful.

Its initial withdrawal via a bogus report in the Lancet started a return to it's use, but now its banned except for use at times of dire need.

However there are 2 trials which used potentially and actual fatal level doses. One by the WHO, and the other by Oxford university.

The French Doctor that had had a success rate on over a thousand patients with a .075% death rate all patients over 70, and the Oxford trial spookily had a death rate 34 times higher. No surprise when you use 4 times the recommended dose.

Bill Gates, WHO and others are not our friends. I thought those speaking against him were wacky, but the info is stacking up against these people who are less philanthropic  than they seem on the surface.

Expat way the hell you get that from?  Every study have proven that craziness wrong.  I think the first nation that endorsed Trump medicine was Brazil, and even them say, that medicine kills.  Since there there was about another five or more and they all the same thing.  That medicine is ah deadly poison for folks with the virus.

Last edited by Slice (Jun 21, 2020 11:12 am)

#5 Jun 21, 2020 11:08 am

Expat
Active

Maybe if you took the time to watch the clips I link you you could make a more informed decision. Instead of swallowing the shite the institutions who are invested in pumping chemicals into you.

I do not agree with everything the mister says, but a large proportion of it is rational and well explained, and he provides sources. So the information is all there for you if you only take the time and trouble to be informed. Or, you could swallow the WHO and CDC bullshite whole if you so like.

The whole thing has been an evolution of thought, and if you had paid attention misinformation to conceal the inadequacies of the health systems. By the time we finally figure out the correct procedures the virus will have gone it's way and a new one will have taken it's place. Which will cause us all to live in fear and trepidation of the unknown yet again.

Just now we have gone back to the stone age, instead of using simple precautions, and taking our chances.

Last edited by Expat (Jun 21, 2020 11:16 am)

Board footer