You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Jul 02, 2020 3:36 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: THE EARLY GRENADIANS WHO MIGRATED AND CAME BACK FOR VISITS

You know how many fellas on Grannanse get their boat from a foreign white woman? Sleepo and a whole bunch a dem. In fact how many "Grenadian-owned" businesses have a white woman in the background, I could name names but nah lol!

#12 Jul 02, 2020 6:40 pm

Slice
Active

There is ah little bar, on the beach, it is kinda run down, he also got his start from ah white woman. He and he brother. We grew up together.  Ah White woman take him to Germany with her, but she almost killed him in Germany.  The other woman on the side brought him that bar.  We use to call him Shaft.

Ah go leave that story right dey.  He is still me PADNAH, so I ent saying more.

#13 Jul 03, 2020 10:14 am

New Historian
Active

You mean that run-down place right next to the vendors market? Tryna remember his name, but man he really could do so much better with that location! Real shame

#14 Jul 03, 2020 10:47 am

New Historian
Active

The old grey matter finally kicks in: Clovis is the guy I'm thinking about, aka Copee.

#15 Jul 03, 2020 5:20 pm

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

You mean that run-down place right next to the vendors market? Tryna remember his name, but man he really could do so much better with that location! Real shame

Not ah soul call him Shaft, but folks who grew up with him. Yes I agree, that location is begging to be renovated, and dollars signs all over it. I ent saying no more.  Thou shall not bad talk folks you grew up with.  But ah go say this, it is ah bloody shame.  Lord ah forget what part of he body he got the knife wounds.

Board footer