You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 10, 2020 7:43 am

Slice
Active

NEVER ME AGAIN BUY GOYA PRODUCTS

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics … d=msedgdhp

Last edited by Slice (Jul 10, 2020 7:52 am)

Offline

#2 Jul 10, 2020 10:10 am

New Historian
Active

Re: NEVER ME AGAIN BUY GOYA PRODUCTS

So he's not a thief, rapist or murderer then? Jackass.

Offline

#3 Jul 10, 2020 11:24 am

Slice
Active

Re: NEVER ME AGAIN BUY GOYA PRODUCTS

Is like he forget what my president said about Latinos.  A number of years ago Lowes were not welcoming to Muslims,  they said something that made folks feel very uncomfortable.  That was my favorite hardware store.  I never ever shopped there again.  When they get rid of Muslims, then they coming for black folk.

Last edited by Slice (Jul 10, 2020 3:22 pm)

Offline

#4 Jul 10, 2020 12:08 pm

WH Man
Active

Re: NEVER ME AGAIN BUY GOYA PRODUCTS

This is a man that heads a company that employs 4000 Americans. What do you do to help ANY Hispanic? He subscribes to a different political philosophy than you do, Is that enough reason to destroy him and his company? Can we respect our political differences? My God !!!

Offline

#5 Jul 10, 2020 12:19 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: NEVER ME AGAIN BUY GOYA PRODUCTS

WH Man wrote:

This is a man that heads a company that employs 4000 Americans. What do you do to help ANY Hispanic? He subscribes to a different political philosophy than you do, Is that enough reason to destroy him and his company? Can we respect our political differences? My God !!!

Would you say that about firms that supported Hitler? THAT'S how bad the situation has become in the USA. I seriously believe that the Racist-in-Chief is a force for evil in this world. He is a disgusting specimen of an excuse for a human being, and anyone who supports him justifiably deserves condemnation. This is NOT "politics as usual", I would NEVER make such remarks about "ordinary" Republicans, but this man takes despicable to new depths!

Selah.

Last edited by New Historian (Jul 10, 2020 12:20 pm)

Offline

#6 Jul 10, 2020 1:05 pm

WH Man
Active

Re: NEVER ME AGAIN BUY GOYA PRODUCTS

New Historian wrote:
WH Man wrote:

This is a man that heads a company that employs 4000 Americans. What do you do to help ANY Hispanic? He subscribes to a different political philosophy than you do, Is that enough reason to destroy him and his company? Can we respect our political differences? My God !!!

Would you say that about firms that supported Hitler? THAT'S how bad the situation has become in the USA. I seriously believe that the Racist-in-Chief is a force for evil in this world. He is a disgusting specimen of an excuse for a human being, and anyone who supports him justifiably deserves condemnation. This is NOT "politics as usual", I would NEVER make such remarks about "ordinary" Republicans, but this man takes despicable to new depths!

Selah.

While I may share most of your sentiments about our current President, I think taking it to a comparative extension to Hitler is a bit too far. Few people fall into the Hitler category.....Lenin, Mao, Stalin, the Korean dynasty, Pol pot...not too many more.

Offline

#7 Jul 10, 2020 2:39 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: NEVER ME AGAIN BUY GOYA PRODUCTS

WH Man wrote:
New Historian wrote:
WH Man wrote:

This is a man that heads a company that employs 4000 Americans. What do you do to help ANY Hispanic? He subscribes to a different political philosophy than you do, Is that enough reason to destroy him and his company? Can we respect our political differences? My God !!!

Would you say that about firms that supported Hitler? THAT'S how bad the situation has become in the USA. I seriously believe that the Racist-in-Chief is a force for evil in this world. He is a disgusting specimen of an excuse for a human being, and anyone who supports him justifiably deserves condemnation. This is NOT "politics as usual", I would NEVER make such remarks about "ordinary" Republicans, but this man takes despicable to new depths!

Selah.

While I may share most of your sentiments about our current President, I think taking it to a comparative extension to Hitler is a bit too far. Few people fall into the Hitler category.....Lenin, Mao, Stalin, the Korean dynasty, Pol pot...not too many more.


That's easy to say - with the wisdom of 70 years of hindsight, but what was Hitler like in 1933? When he was just "a bit extreme", but hey, he got the trains to run on time! The economy was booming! And in 1936, with the world at his feet for the Olympics? That's the Hitler to compare our current-day Hitler-in-Waiting with. Not the Hitler of the concentration camps - that came later. But in Hitler's early beliefs, he wasn't that much different to 45. He just needs more time. And power.

Offline

#8 Jul 10, 2020 3:30 pm

Slice
Active

Re: NEVER ME AGAIN BUY GOYA PRODUCTS

WH Man wrote:

This is a man that heads a company that employs 4000 Americans. What do you do to help ANY Hispanic? He subscribes to a different political philosophy than you do, Is that enough reason to destroy him and his company? Can we respect our political differences? My God !!!

Yes I do, but ah make an exception for Trump.  That Donald is not a human.  He is ah racist PIG.

American politics are very different from the rest of the world, and that I like, but You make products for the Minority community, and you go praise ah hatter like Trump?

Starting today ah buy Asians or Jamaican.  I will never buy another Goya product.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB