You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Jul 10, 2020 3:41 pm

Slice
Active

Re: SECTION EIGHT HOUSING, WHEN IT IS ON DOOR STEP IT IS A DIFFERENT STORY

houston wrote:

No that's not for shits and giggles, it's direct insult to many that are tired of comments that are meant to be funny in a subdued way.
Don't you get it? Enough is enough...it's not a joke anymore.
Believe me, I have seen plenty of white trash hooligan street wreckers not worthy of a cardboard box to sleep in.

Me ent care who you are ah piece ah shite, is ah piece ah shit. This family are parasites. I hate human parasites.  Do you understand how many time ah had to spend the night in me office, cant go home to me family, and other folks just staying home making babies, and I have to end up taking care of them?  How on earth can that be fair?

When ah just came to this country ah screw everything in sight, but ah always protected myself.  I learn real fast that kids in America are very expensive, and SOME of the women wanted kids, so they can collect ah Welfare check. I avoided that cycle.  Any other man can do the same.
  Grenadians do not have those oppurnity, so ah think different about them.  I give when I can.

Never did and never will like them.  FRIGGING BLOOD SUCKERS.

Last edited by Slice (Jul 10, 2020 3:43 pm)

#12 Jul 12, 2020 3:29 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Sometime ago there was a big thing  in  state about  Section Eight housing. There were some serious debate about allowing them to reside in any neighbor in the state.  I think the idea, was to take them out from poor hoods and let them see, how other folks live.

I did not take a side on that topic, maybe; ah was leaning towards them being in different neighbor hoods.  The bill is now law and they can reside in any part of Maryland.

I now do not like that bill, ah hate it.  All my life ah work hard sometimes doing three jobs.  Me and me wife work hard for everything thing we got.  We decided, that we are going to have maybe two and ah half kids.  Why? Because that is all we can afford.  Why the F#@K should I pay for folks who decided, that I am going to have six kids even doh ah know I cant afford them.

Now this family moved on my street,  six F@#KING kids and have ah four bedroom house and paying less than ah $100 ah month.  Immediately we can see the change on our street.  Last night at about 8 30pm he and and another crazy looking guy decided to mow his lawn. At 9pm, me and another family went to him and said there is ah noise ordinance in Baltimore County and it is too late to mow your lawn.

All kinda crazy looking folks are now on our street.  The driveway to their house is as filthy as can be.  Yesterday the neighbor who is closest to them, told me there are FRIGGING BIG RATS coming from their house.

How on earth can that be fair?  Dont you know you must work to survive?

This is when ah do not like the US government.  Young folks like that should not be given no damn assistance.  take the kids from them if they cant take care of them.  This is just not fair.

#13 Jul 12, 2020 3:32 pm

Calypso
Active

I do not like section 8 * living next to me. Many are horrible, just plain horrible. They must screen them to put in middle-class neighborhoods. I don't mind poor people because some are so genteel but some are awful! They are not going to change!

Last edited by Calypso (Jul 13, 2020 6:36 pm)

Board footer