You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#11 Jul 17, 2020 2:51 pm

Vanni
Active

Re: WHO AM I?

This question is one which should be of no importance, and thus not be asked, in my humble opinion. I cannot remember having ever been asked it officially, and would refuse to answer it.

It is going to become irrelevant anyway, not just because ... what is the exact purpose of it or how can the intention behind this question be good? But also as more and more people are of the union of various races, it won't be possible to categorise them any more. For someone of mixed race, who decides which is the dominant one?

And mostly because we'll end up at last understanding each other as humans, as brothers and sisters.

I perceive myself as eternal "I" in a temporary body. As far as I understand it, I have most likely passed many many times through each single race and combination of it:

so how can I (allow anyone to) make my body matter more than me?

(this said: gimme back my youthful appearance please! tongue )

Last edited by Vanni (Jul 17, 2020 2:52 pm)

#12 Jul 17, 2020 5:24 pm

houston
Active

In comparison, steps are being taken to expand the sex box.
We can be male, female, not applicable or non of the above.

#13 Jul 19, 2020 1:11 pm

Vanni
Active

houston wrote:

In comparison, steps are being taken to expand the sex box.
We can be male, female, not applicable or non of the above.

How bout the combination of both? androgynous or "mixed gender" missing? big_smile

In the meantime, how many children and adults are still dying of lack of clean water, are living below standards, are being taken for granted, while the real issues keep being ignored?

Yes some less immediately material issues are necessary to target, yes we want our humanity to become more humane, but part of being humane is to remember that for some, simple clean water is not available, and this could help us find out about the priorities.

Board footer