You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 24, 2020 8:50 am

Slice
Active

SO WHAT SOMEONE CALLED YOU AH F@#KING BITCH GROW TO HELL UP

In the past I have called certain women those names.  I remember once leaving my boss office and she made me so angry, I called her that name.  Not sure if I am ever going to call ah woman by that name ever again, but lets get real, in the heat of the moment anything can happen.

AOC, getting on the house floor to make ah speech saying how distrustful her fellow Republican was for call her those names is ah waste of Tax payers money.  Look AOC, you are in the big league now.  Stop whining like ah Big Baby.  Hit is ARSE back with something that hurts.

Grow ah FRIGGING spine.  SOME women can be so damn emotional at times, it make me wonder.

#2 Jul 24, 2020 9:14 am

New Historian
Active

Re: SO WHAT SOMEONE CALLED YOU AH F@#KING BITCH GROW TO HELL UP

Hey it's politics, think she wasn't going to go to town on that one?

#3 Jul 24, 2020 10:32 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

In the past I have called certain women those names.  I remember once leaving my boss office and she made me so angry, I called her that name.  Not sure if I am ever going to call ah woman by that name ever again, but lets get real, in the heat of the moment anything can happen.

AOC, getting on the house floor to make ah speech saying how distrustful her fellow Republican was for call her those names is ah waste of Tax payers money.  Look AOC, you are in the big league now.  Stop whining like ah Big Baby.  Hit is ARSE back with something that hurts.

Grow ah FRIGGING spine.  SOME women can be so damn emotional at times, it make me wonder.

I guess that argument suits you at the moment, yet when in rage someone calls you a Fking Blk Cnt, you might be pissed... right?

#4 Jul 24, 2020 11:16 am

Slice
Active

Do you how many times ah have been called that growing up in Grenada?  If ah remember correctly, ah was called that in Grenada only recently, in the heat of ah argument; but, it was the heat of the moment. When  I have been called that, it just strengthen me spine and ah coming back swinging.

I was called [racist word], by ah little white boy ah knew in the past, that was the biggest mistake he made.  I called him all kinda racist names ah know for Whit folks.  Sure I will never do these things again, but SHIT! stop complaining and fight back.

To me she sounds weak and doh mind giving ah punch, but can't take one.

Last edited by Slice (Jul 24, 2020 11:18 am)

Board footer