You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#21 Jul 24, 2020 11:28 am

Slice
Active

Re: Horror in Haiti

Expat wrote:

How long ago was that, was that just for a blow job?  sounds  a bit skanky to me.

Does it matter?  The point was they come ah dime ah dozen.  This woman was so damn sexy, it was unbelievable.  I guess ah wanted more so ah gave her the money.

Ah said on here before, I was dating ah COP.  She was ah bit older.  She fell so much for the Mandingo style, that she paid my very first visit
back to Grenada.  She was  so much in love, she just could not contain herself.  After returning from Grenada, I never saw her again.

#22 Jul 24, 2020 11:35 am

Slice
Active

Re: Horror in Haiti

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

How long ago was that, was that just for a blow job?  sounds  a bit skanky to me.

Of course it was for a blow job. You didn't have to ask about that. I sometimes wonder how a decent woman could fall in love with such a womanizing jerk!

Kaiso, there ent no shame in my game, plus I am not ah hypocrite.  Do you honestly think women knows if you are ah womanizer?  One of the reason ah love America.  Most woman go after what they want, and they ent mind paying for it.  I met an African right on here,  leh me stop.

Last edited by Slice (Jul 24, 2020 11:36 am)

Board footer