You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 01, 2017 12:15 pm

Mt Rich Possi

I wish I could get $1.00 everytime someone use the F word...

You know I would be a Billionaire in one day if I could get $1.00 for everytime someone use the F word... A couple days ago I walked in to work say Good morning to one of my Co-workers and the first thing he said to me is F OFF... Then I answer back Go F yourself... Now that is $2.00 right there...

Everyone use the F word... Politician use it, Pastors use it when they don't get enough offering, Hookers use it, Pimps use it, Cricketers use it, Bosses use, bus drivers use it etc....

I remember in one of the debates between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton where Hillray Clinton told Donald Trump to F off by the movement of her lips.... Another Politician that use the F word on a regular basis was Dick Cheney... Cricketers use the F word as well.... In a test match between West Indies Vs Australia Marlon Samuels told Shane Watson to F off... Another time I was watching a cricket match... Darren Bravo dropped a catch in Slips and Tino Best told Darren Bravo to F off...

On the old Talkshop Forum I use to get under people skin on a regular basis.... Corporal Naught, Jam Up, Big Tongue Grease, Mote, Omel,D@man,TFM and a few more people all told me to F Off when I get under their skin...

As I said before if I was to get $1.00 for everytime someone use the F word at my workplace I would walk out with thousands of dollars in one day...when my boss giving me an order at work he probably use the F word about 20 times before he finish giving me the order...

Husbands and wives use the F word when making love... I could just here Calypso telling her husband to F ME, F Me, F Me while making love..

Slice also use the F word on a regular basis as well.... When Slice got the dose of crabs and Slice start itching the first thing he said was what the F is that...

Hookers also use the F word as well... I could just here a hooker telling a customer how much it cost... For an F it would cost you $50.00.

Pimps also use the F word....I could here a pimp telling a customer it going to cost you $50.00 to F one of my bitches...

News reporters also use the F word... Numerous times I heard that nasty dirty piece of Garbage on CNN Don Lemon using the F word on national TV...

The F word is the most popular word used on a daily basis.... You hear the F word on the Subways, watching a movie and sometimes if you cut someone off on the freeway they use the F word and I in return use the F word back to them...

So the motto of the story is... If I could get $1.00 for everytime the F word is use I would be a rich man with more money than Bill Gates.... I could just hear Bamseeboy saying What the F is wrong with MRP.....

Mt Rich Possi

Last edited by Mt Rich Possi (Apr 01, 2017 4:21 pm)

#2 Apr 01, 2017 1:13 pm

Real Distwalker

Re: I wish I could get $1.00 everytime someone use the F word...

I have been trying to avoid saying [f word] lately.

[f word], I just said it.

#3 Apr 01, 2017 1:37 pm

Real Distwalker

There actually is a way to get paid for using the F-Word.  You can find out how in this link.

#4 Apr 01, 2017 3:56 pm

Expat

For (f word) sake, man.... that was dirty.

#5 Apr 01, 2017 7:43 pm

Real Distwalker

Well, it is April Fools Day.

#6 Apr 01, 2017 10:50 pm

Expat

Whooooosh...... smile

#7 Apr 02, 2017 6:54 am

Slice

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

You know I would be a Billionaire in one day if I could get $1.00 for everytime someone use the F word... A couple days ago I walked in to work say Good morning to one of my Co-workers and the first thing he said to me is F OFF... Then I answer back Go F yourself... Now that is $2.00 right there...

Everyone use the F word... Politician use it, Pastors use it when they don't get enough offering, Hookers use it, Pimps use it, Cricketers use it, Bosses use, bus drivers use it etc....

I remember in one of the debates between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton where Hillray Clinton told Donald Trump to F off by the movement of her lips.... Another Politician that use the F word on a regular basis was Dick Cheney... Cricketers use the F word as well.... In a test match between West Indies Vs Australia Marlon Samuels told Shane Watson to F off... Another time I was watching a cricket match... Darren Bravo dropped a catch in Slips and Tino Best told Darren Bravo to F off...

On the old Talkshop Forum I use to get under people skin on a regular basis.... Corporal Naught, Jam Up, Big Tongue Grease, Mote, Omel,D@man,TFM and a few more people all told me to F Off when I get under their skin...

As I said before if I was to get $1.00 for everytime someone use the F word at my workplace I would walk out with thousands of dollars in one day...when my boss giving me an order at work he probably use the F word about 20 times before he finish giving me the order...

Husbands and wives use the F word when making love... I could just here Calypso telling her husband to F ME, F Me, F Me while making love..

Slice also use the F word on a regular basis as well.... When Slice got the dose of crabs and Slice start itching the first thing he said was what the F is that...

Hookers also use the F word as well... I could just here a hooker telling a customer how much it cost... For an F it would cost you $50.00.

Pimps also use the F word....I could here a pimp telling a customer it going to cost you $50.00 to F one of my bitches...

News reporters also use the F word... Numerous times I heard that nasty dirty piece of Garbage on CNN Don Lemon using the F word on national TV...

The F word is the most popular word used on a daily basis.... You hear the F word on the Subways, watching a movie and sometimes if you cut someone off on the freeway they use the F word and I in return use the F word back to them...

So the motto of the story is... If I could get $1.00 for everytime the F word is use I would be a rich man with more money than Bill Gates.... I could just hear Bamseeboy saying What the F is wrong with MRP.....

Mt Rich Possi

#8 Apr 02, 2017 6:57 am

Slice

Slice wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Mt Rich Possi

To be honest it has been more than five years since ah use the F word.  Doh like to curse.  There is this one lady on me job, every time you curse, you must put 25cents in her kiddy.  Even if you say Damn or ass.

#9 Apr 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Expat

>>To be honest it has been more than five years since ah use the F word.  Doh like to curse.  There is this one lady on me job, every time you curse, you must put 25cents in her kiddy.  Even if you say Damn or ass.<<

You only have to do that if you agree to the terms of the contract.

If there is a good cause behind it... then maybe.... other than that tell she to.... well you kno... smile

#10 Apr 03, 2017 9:18 am

Slice

Expat sometime you have to play. 
Now the lady is really having ah little bit ah fun, so why not play along? the funds go towards the employee committee.

Board footer