You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#11 Aug 31, 2020 4:56 pm

Expat
Active

Re: THIS PRETTY AND SEXY LADY SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST ON FB

Slice wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

This gal recently sent me a friend request on Instagram.  'She' said I was cute.  The sender doesn't think I am cute.  The sender hopes I am a horny idiot.

https://i.postimg.cc/13H13BdH/Opera-Sna … am-com.png

She have too much damn muscles for me.  Ah want ah woman, not ah man.

Oh you mean flab and a big booty. No competition for you mate. Rather like the man said, flapping the arms aint going to make it happen, but it's a nice dream.

#12 Aug 31, 2020 5:43 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Slice is talking out his ass.  That woman is attractive and I don't care who you are.  She may not be to your individual preference but there isn't a human being in the Western World that wouldn't say, "yep, she's pretty".

Furthermore, if you think she is masculine, you had better get your eyes or your T-Levels checked.

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Aug 31, 2020 5:50 pm)

#13 Sep 01, 2020 11:31 am

Slice
Active

I never said she ent pretty.  What ah said is she have too many muscles for me.  Now remember ah doh like Skinny woman, ah like women depending on her height, 145lbs.  My prefrence in woman.

#14 Sep 01, 2020 12:33 pm

Expat
Active

I suspect this is more Slice style.. smile

IMG-1512.jpg

#15 Sep 01, 2020 12:43 pm

Slice
Active

Now you talking.  Now even with no face, ah like ah like.

Board footer