You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Sep 01, 2020 1:44 pm

Slice
Active

FOR THE FIRST TIME, IN MY LIFE I AM CONSIDERING BUYING A GUN

Everyone know I just simple hate guns.  The stats show that if you own a gun chances are that gun will be used against you or a member of your family.  I kinda grew up with a 12 gage in my house for hunting.

For the last month, wifee, keep saying it is time to buy a gun.  I look at her as if she had horns in her head.  I just  cant believe what she was saying. I think it is a new rage from a certain class of Black Women.

She even mention, that she is going to take Gun classes and will go to the range to practice how to shoot.

Needless to say at first ah refuse to even entertain the idea.  Happy wife, happy life.  Now I am just thinking.

#2 Sep 01, 2020 5:07 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: FOR THE FIRST TIME, IN MY LIFE I AM CONSIDERING BUYING A GUN

LOL I hear you re happy wife, that's why I'm driving a crappy wannabe 4WD Nissan, instead of a proper beast! I'd be just as hesitant about getting tooled up, but yeah, these times aren't normal. Hope wifey is a good shot lol!

Board footer