You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Sep 20, 2020 10:10 am

Expat
Active

Chinese plot to run the world

Killing own nationals for greater good is not a new idea around the World.

This is entirely my own conspiracy theory.

Considering the latest releases from a Hong Kong scientist, about the virus being man made, and that China got on top of it VERY quickly, regardless of whether you believe the figures or not. Plus everyone else has been wading around in confusion ever since.

Could this have been a deliberate release of a virus to bugger up the rest of the World so that the already dominant China could pick up the pieces and become the latest dynesty running the World using aid and trade to keep the rest of us under control?

Everybody else has their trousers around their ankles with factopries, meat packing plants transit systems, offices all badly affected, Governemnts trying desperately to support the vulnerable without going bankrupt.

If it wasn't a deliberate plan, it's a bloody good coincidence.

#2 Sep 20, 2020 10:26 am

Dancer
Active

Re: Chinese plot to run the world

A potential QAnon-er . Dropping a Q-drop.
"' here we go ''
A QAnon-er on TS.
Lawd !

#3 Sep 20, 2020 10:41 am

Real Distwalker
Active

My conspiracy theory is that the Chinese still have their pants around their ankles too and that they are concealing it.  They could have several million dead and we'd never know.

#4 Sep 20, 2020 4:07 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

My conspiracy theory is that the Chinese still have their pants around their ankles too and that they are concealing it.  They could have several million dead and we'd never know.

They are right dodgy buggers for sure, but there ARE westerners there, not to mention Students from around the World. You can cover up some sheite, but eventually the smell gets out.

#5 Sep 20, 2020 4:09 pm

Expat
Active

Dancer wrote:

A potential QAnon-er . Dropping a Q-drop.
"' here we go ''
A QAnon-er on TS.
Lawd !

Being a hard line Atheist does not make you a believer in Satan by proxy, and I think at least one poster onn TS might suggest I was a pinko commie more than a Right winger.

Last edited by Expat (Sep 20, 2020 4:10 pm)

#6 Sep 21, 2020 10:10 am

Dancer
Active

OAnon-ers  are more than Rt Wing.  They are out of this world.

...even RD drops Q-drops....'have you never noticed '....... on
climate change . sad.lol.

#7 Sep 21, 2020 10:36 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

Considering the latest releases from a Hong Kong scientist, about the virus being man made, and that China got on top of it VERY quickly, regardless of whether you believe the figures or not. Plus everyone else has been wading around in confusion ever since.

Could this have been a deliberate release of a virus to bugger up the rest of the World so that the already dominant China could pick up the pieces and become the latest dynesty running the World using aid and trade to keep the rest of us under control?

Everybody else has their trousers around their ankles with factopries, meat packing plants transit systems, offices all badly affected, Governemnts trying desperately to support the vulnerable without going bankrupt.

I would say their theory or belief did not work, or ent working. I think Germany is the clear leader of the world right now. Folks do not trust the Chinese.  My wife would not buy anything that is made in China.  She ent mind paying ah higher price, but she just ent buying it, and everyone of her friends are the same.

#8 Sep 21, 2020 10:39 am

Slice
Active

Dancer wrote:

OAnon-ers  are more than Rt Wing.  They are out of this world.

...even RD drops Q-drops....'have you never noticed '....... on
climate change . sad.lol.

Lord Dancer how Q and climate are even spoken in the same sentence?  You better go back and see what Q stands for.

#9 Sep 21, 2020 2:05 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:
Expat wrote:

I would say their theory or belief did not work, or ent working. I think Germany is the clear leader of the world right now. Folks do not trust the Chinese.  My wife would not buy anything that is made in China.  She ent mind paying ah higher price, but she just ent buying it, and everyone of her friends are the same.

You have to look a long way to find things not made in China, even if under license.

#10 Sep 22, 2020 12:24 pm

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:
Slice wrote:
Expat wrote:

You have to look a long way to find things not made in China, even if under license.

It is not easy, but possible. These woman made their minds up and they are doing it.

Board footer