You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Sep 25, 2020 6:14 pm

Expat
Active

Tribute to Phyllis Coard

In Now Grenada

#2 Sep 25, 2020 6:57 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Tribute to Phyllis Coard

Meh.

#3 Sep 25, 2020 11:13 pm

Expat
Active

That's yer best shot?

#4 Sep 25, 2020 11:27 pm

New Historian
Active

You don't want my best shot. The poor moderator would be doing overtime deleting those best shots. Moderate shot: Rot In Pieces, bitch.

#5 Sep 26, 2020 9:59 am

Dancer
Active

Speaking as a lover  and not a hater  ----- "  I was thinking of reminding NH of a biblical verse .... then I remembered  NH is like Trump  ' not too familiar with the 'good word'

Matthew 5;39  is part of the sermon on the Mount - where Jesus rejects revenge and retaliation , instead telling his followers to turn the other cheek '.

.... trying to  bring some balance  ,  to his not (love) of Phyllis ...

>> If  somebody is really trying to take your head off with a baseball bat - I don't know how long you're supposed to stand there and turn the other cheek  _--- So that he or she can get a better angle at taking your head off. <<    .... Maya Angelou .

#6 Sep 26, 2020 10:02 am

New Historian
Active

Yeah yeah I've heard this BS about not speaking ill of the dead. You know, Hitler was a misunderstood man, I mean he had his faults, but let's not speak ill of the dead eh?

#7 Sep 27, 2020 7:04 am

Slice
Active

Now ah have to see what kinda tribute fitting for ah She devil.  That woman was pure eveil. I honestly hope if there is ah hell, she is the deepest part of that place. Expat ah saying it, if you evil when you alive, you evil when you dead.

Board footer