You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Oct 04, 2020 8:25 pm

Expat
Active

Here's one for Grenada Revolutionaries.

#2 Oct 04, 2020 8:30 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Here's one for Grenada Revolutionaries.

If there was no crisis of leadership in the NJM, why on earth did a couple thousand Grenadians go to Mt. Wheldale, get Bishop from what certainly looked like house arrest and carry him to Ft. George?  What the hell was that all about?

#3 Oct 04, 2020 10:25 pm

Expat
Active

Me you askin.... Only joking, instead of jooking.

Nah, I put it out for our born and breds to answer, cos I ws off Island at the time, and studying more fun things that politics.

#4 Oct 05, 2020 9:18 am

Slice
Active

This was such a stupid story, ah refuse to comment on it.  If they wanted to get rid of Bishop, would it be in a meeting?  This story is just to crazy.  Ah still do not understand what the article was trying to say.  I read this yesterday and just shake me head.

#5 Oct 06, 2020 11:03 am

Dancer
Active

" Slice , you letting me down man , I expected a more in depth analyst of Expat's post. "

#6 Oct 07, 2020 8:42 am

Slice
Active

Sorry, but that story makes no frigging sense.  This is like the planning the overthrow of Gairy and telling him, before it happens.  This story was written, by ah Jackarse, who want to claim, he is the utmost authority. Coard and HA, could ah been in cohorts to get rid of Bro Bish.   All indications is, that was exactly what was happening. These followers of Coard totally underestimated how popular Bishop was with the Grenadian people.  No Bishop, no revolution.  It is that simple.  Bishop even today is the most loved leader in Grenada.

Board footer