You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Oct 13, 2020 11:42 pm

Expat
Active

30 odd people affected

Folks from Tivoli have to wonder if there are more contacts.

I think it was 17 direct contacts and 15 secondary contacts that are now isolated and quarantined because one thick bastard thought because he had been tested a few times in Canada and had been negative he couldn't possibly be positive in Grenada, so why should he wait for the result of the final test.

Frickin idiot. Now if ever there was a case for a planass thats it.. Sure as hell everyone in Tivoli will know who this gripper is.

#2 Oct 14, 2020 7:24 am

Slice
Active

Re: 30 odd people affected

Planass ent good enough for him and the other one.  The ten thousand fine is also to migah.  They all should spend ah year in jail.  SOME Grenadians does fret me too damn much.

#3 Oct 14, 2020 10:58 am

Real Distwalker
Active

The second wave is underway.  Europe is getting clobbered.    As I have said, the damned thing moves around.

The Rt Rates are...

USA: 1.08
UK: 1.54
Germany: 1.32
Switzerland: 1.58
France: 1.15
Russia: 1.20
Canada: 1.16
Norway: 1.30
Finland: 1.43
Sweden: 1.18
Iceland: 1.53

The basket case that is the US is now on the low side of the First World nations.  I don' think that tells us much of anything except, as I said, it moves around.  Sure Europe looked a lot better than the US a few months ago, but now it is Europe's turn again.  So it goes.

The world champion, by the way, is Sri Lanka at 2.63.

#4 Oct 14, 2020 3:01 pm

Expat
Active

Pretty sure I said along the way that the Brits as in the public were being pretty bloody stupid. The footage of them coming out of the pubs early as mandated, and then going to the supermarket to buy drinks and stand around in groups. They have been begging for it.

I am against the restrictions, not the social distancing etc, but that predicates on the public not french kissing each other at every opportunity.  It's nuts.

Still waiting for your second shoe to drop....

#5 Oct 14, 2020 3:29 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I am confident the shoe will drop and make a loud noise when it does.

Board footer