You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 07, 2017 12:39 pm

Slice

WHY DON'T SHE STOP CRYING OVER SPILL MILK, SHE ALREADY SCREWED UP.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ … id=DELLDHP

The truth is she lost for two reasons,  That is me and no one else, just my take and why she lost.  She did not realize, that she was the most hated woman in America.  Again, my personal belief, Russia had not ah ting to do with her lost.  Maybe the FBI, but ah still doh know.

The Clintons did not see the change in America, which started with Obama.  She  and  all the Old ASS Farts in the democratic party, thought they would elect the president.  They completely forgot about the people who was voting.

The Clintons campaign was focus like ah laser on the minorities, they forgot all about the White working class and that was a huge mistake.

The Clintons and all her John Lewis kind in the party did everything to crush Bernie, and that to me is the reasons she lost.

Ah just wish that fool would go to hell away, and let the dems rebuild the party.

Hillary, John Lewis, Schumer, Donna Brazille are all to blame for Donald Trump.

#2 Apr 07, 2017 1:08 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Re: WHY DON'T SHE STOP CRYING OVER SPILL MILK, SHE ALREADY SCREWED UP.

Slice wrote:

The truth is she lost for two reasons,  That is me and no one else, just my take and why she lost.  She did not realize, that she was the most hated woman in America.  Again, my personal belief, Russia had not ah ting to do with her lost.  Maybe the FBI, but ah still doh know.

The Clintons did not see the change in America, which started with Obama.  She  and  all the Old ASS Farts in the democratic party, thought they would elect the president.  They completely forgot about the people who was voting.

The Clintons campaign was focus like ah laser on the minorities, they forgot all about the White working class and that was a huge mistake.

The Clintons and all her John Lewis kind in the party did everything to crush Bernie, and that to me is the reasons she lost.

Ah just wish that fool would go to hell away, and let the dems rebuild the party.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>I was happy as the bitch lost the Election she was too dam cocky... She thought she had the Election won before the people went to the Voting booth...  Donald Trump out smart her... He knew he had Texas, Florida and all the red states so he campaign in States where people was suffering and they all vote for him...  He turn Blue States Red... But on another note Slice I couldn't believe what I was hearing on CNN this morning... Don Lemon, Wolf Blitzer praising Trump for attacking Syria... Earlier this week on CNN Donald Trump was the worse President, according to CNN his approval ratings was 34%.... Today CNN praising him... Wow how things change fast.... Even John McCain had nothing but good things to say about Donald Trump...

Talking about Hillary Clinton some people that was close to her say she was making fun of poor old Bernie hairstyle...Everytime I see that woman Hillary Clinton she make me sick to my stomach...

Mt Rich Possi

#3 Apr 07, 2017 1:09 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Hillary Clinton can't stop crying because she is nothing but a big cry baby...

MT Rich Possi

#4 Apr 08, 2017 9:24 am

Expat

Slice wrote:

Well, you and MRP both seem to have followed the Trump agenda and sucked in his assanine Croocked Hillary, and Low Energy Bush comments.

Yet She was presumably ASKED to attend that event, and then was ASKED the various questions which she is responding too.

From MY perspective what she said was exactly what happened combined with the BS that Trump piled on,.... Trump the man that has a different opinion every minute.

The only place I am going to give Trump any credit is his signal sending with the bombing of that airfield. But then Obama wanted to do something similar, and he decided NOT to simply use executive powers and get unanimity from Congress.... They shut him down, at a time when America had no stomach for more wars. So considering the likes of RD were berating him at the time for more Drone strikes that the previous administration.... err he was on a hiding to nothing if he had gone ahead on his own.

#5 Apr 11, 2017 7:49 am

Slice

Ex, me ent giving Crazy Trump any credit.  My only point is Hillary gave us Trump, now all ah want is, for her to leave us alone to deal with Crazy Donald Trump.

She and her husband need to go in exile.  The less we hear from them, the better the nation will be.  Go back to Arkansas and stay in your house and never speak again.

Board footer