You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Oct 31, 2020 2:53 pm

Slice
Active

I THINK AH KINDA FIGURE IT OUT, GRENADA IS AH TRUST EACH OTHER

SOCIETY. So they owed me some monies from my tracking device,  The guy said to  Mr Greenidge, I will bring the monies to you.  Mind you there are no written documents saying they will refund that money. You have to take them at their word. One day past, no monies.  Then he called and said I will be there at 4pm today. He never showed so ah left.

Two hours later he called and said I am at your house and see some Tennis shoes in the verandah, I will leave your monies in that Tennis shoes.  I said go ahead.  Low and behold four hours later when ah return, there was my monies in me Tennis shoes.

Where else in the world can that happen?

#2 Oct 31, 2020 5:32 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: I THINK AH KINDA FIGURE IT OUT, GRENADA IS AH TRUST EACH OTHER

Last summer a guy came to town to sell sweet corn.  He parked his pickup downtown loaded with ears of corn and paper bags.  He had a sign that said, "$3 a dozen, put the money in the drivers's side window."  The window had about a two inch crack and the front seat was littered with cash.  People helped themselves and left the money like he said.  Nobody stole corn or the cash. smile

#3 Oct 31, 2020 6:33 pm

Slice
Active

Re: I THINK AH KINDA FIGURE IT OUT, GRENADA IS AH TRUST EACH OTHER

Ok leh he try that in Baltimore City, Brooklyn or any other city.   Maybe just maybe only in Iowa.

Board footer