You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Oct 31, 2020 6:39 pm

Slice
Active

IF OBAMA IS NOT THE GREATEST MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER IN THE WORLD AH JUST

DO KNOW WHO IS. Joe Biden have ah hard ARSE act to follow.  i would not speak behind Obama.  That man is just to good.  Ah remember once Chris Matthews when Obama speaks, he always gets ah tingle in he legs.

The Man is smarts, and speaks in language everyone could understand, plus he mixes in a few jokes.  GEEE Jack he jacket, the man is GREAT.

#2 Oct 31, 2020 7:48 pm

Expat
Active

Re: IF OBAMA IS NOT THE GREATEST MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER IN THE WORLD AH JUST

Definitely Joe is not Barach, Obama had the personality, the intelligence, presentation and experience. Very few have close to his bearing. I don't see why you cannot run again after a lay off. Presumably it's mandated, and I can understand why only 2 consecutive terms is a means of stopping a despot, but it should be possible to re-enter the process after a break.  JMO.

#3 Oct 31, 2020 11:00 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: IF OBAMA IS NOT THE GREATEST MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER IN THE WORLD AH JUST

Expat wrote:

Definitely Joe is not Barach, Obama had the personality, the intelligence, presentation and experience. Very few have close to his bearing. I don't see why you cannot run again after a lay off. Presumably it's mandated, and I can understand why only 2 consecutive terms is a means of stopping a despot, but it should be possible to re-enter the process after a break.  JMO.

Absolutely, Barry should do a Putin!

Board footer