You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Oct 31, 2020 6:21 pm

gripe
Active

Seeking Asylum in GRENADA: But, IMPRISONED!

It appears that this story has not yet appeared on this forum. See it here:

https://tinyurl.com/y4w8wdql

#2 Oct 31, 2020 7:42 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Seeking Asylum in GRENADA: But, IMPRISONED!

That stinks. I know things can extremely slowly here unless you went to school together and maybe shake hands the right way, but, nah, that stinks.

#3 Oct 31, 2020 7:51 pm

gripe
Active

Expat, agreed!

The Grenadian group must be encouraged in their efforts to help the guy.

Spread the word . . .

#4 Oct 31, 2020 8:29 pm

houston
Active

Interesting story gripe, amazing how many one way streets there are throughout the world.

#5 Oct 31, 2020 10:43 pm

gripe
Active

Houston, I did not understand your "one way streets" comment.

#6 Oct 31, 2020 10:44 pm

gripe
Active

Sorry, houston, for referring to you as "Houston".

#7 Nov 01, 2020 11:11 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

That stinks. I know things can extremely slowly here unless you went to school together and maybe shake hands the right way, but, nah, that stinks.

There got to be more to this story, than what you posted.  This story just stinks from head to toe.  There are so many damn Africans in Grenada, and doh know what to say.  I do not know for sure, but ah bet the Chinese and Africans are about equal numbers.  If this story is true, Mr PM keep he ARSE right they in prison.  Why the hell did he choose Grenada?  Ah ent buying that story about boat leaving he ARSE.  Release him and send he ARSE straight back to Ghana.  We doh want him here.  AH SMELL AH FAT RAT.  He is either not telling truth or that story is ah fake.

#8 Nov 01, 2020 4:16 pm

gripe
Active

Slice, I am surprised at your comments. The best way to resolve the issue is to have a hearing so that the guy can present his case and all other matters -- such as your concerns -- can be addressed. Keeping him in jail on the charge of his entry by boat is not proper.

Board footer