You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#21 Apr 12, 2017 7:36 am

Slice
Active

Re: Ah, those lovely English lassies....

Calypso wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

What is so lovely about women showing their crotch in public, particularly if it's an accident? These are things we need to ignore and move on with our lives. What if one of those women was Mrs. RD. You would be embarrassed wouldn't you? Coarse and vulgar that is what you are!!! Blasted pervert!!!

Kaiso, RD wife is not involved on this forum.  Have some decency about you, doh involve the man wife.  If you Grenadian, you should know, that wives, mothers and sisters are never in Tabay.  Say as much as you want about me, but never involved the females in me life in any tabay.

Mentioning Wives, Mothers and sisters, is time to get your face bloodied.

#22 Apr 12, 2017 7:40 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Calypso wrote:

What is so lovely about women showing their crotch in public, particularly if it's an accident?

Nothing.  I was mocking them for being so drunk, trashy and ridiculous.  It is called "sarcasm".  Look into it.

#23 Apr 12, 2017 8:02 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

What is so lovely about women showing their crotch in public, particularly if it's an accident? These are things we need to ignore and move on with our lives. What if one of those women was Mrs. RD. You would be embarrassed wouldn't you? Coarse and vulgar that is what you are!!! Blasted pervert!!!

Kaiso, RD wife is not involved on this forum.  Have some decency about you, doh involve the man wife.  If you Grenadian, you should know, that wives, mothers and sisters are never in Tabay.  Say as much as you want about me, but never involved the females in me life in any tabay.

Mentioning Wives, Mothers and sisters, is time to get your face bloodied.

#24 Apr 12, 2017 8:07 am

Calypso
Active

Slice, where do you come from? a woman. It all begins with the women in your lives. My father taught me this. If it involves deprecating photos of women, you should know that but then again you would know. You have abused the women you encounter. First you harbor sexual fantasies about a niece you've seen undressed and used women's money. You don't get it. You are a beast!

#25 Apr 12, 2017 8:08 am

Calypso
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:
Calypso wrote:

What is so lovely about women showing their crotch in public, particularly if it's an accident?

Nothing.  I was mocking them for being so drunk, trashy and ridiculous.  It is called "sarcasm".  Look into it.

Why show it? If you were drink and pissing would you like it shown? Be a gentleman that I know you can be.

#26 Apr 12, 2017 9:31 am

Real Distwalker
Active

These women beclowned themselves in public.  They showed it.

#27 Apr 12, 2017 9:58 am

Calypso
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

And you enjoyed showing it. You monster! Please send me a picture of you and Slice pissing in public. Then we can talk.

#28 Apr 12, 2017 10:21 am

Real Distwalker
Active

If I were to piss in public, there is a chance it might get on the Internet.  There is a means that I use to prevent that.  I don't piss in public.  These gals could learn from me.

#29 Apr 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Slice
Active

Calypso wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

And you enjoyed showing it. You monster! Please send me a picture of you and Slice pissing in public. Then we can talk.

One of the first ting ah do when ah in Grenada, is pull over the side and piss in Public.  Now that ah know you get turned on, when men piss in public, ah go stop.  The very last thing Slice wanna do is sexually arouse you.  Ah might have to get drunk and take three Viagara and close me eyes.  Well as they say, ah man must do, what he must to survive.

#30 Apr 12, 2017 5:25 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

One of the first ting ah do when ah in Grenada, is pull over the side and piss in Public.  Now that ah know you get turned on, when men piss in public, ah go stop.  The very last thing Slice wanna do is sexually arouse you.  Ah might have to get drunk and take three Viagara and close me eyes.  Well as they say, ah man must do, what he must to survive.

I am a very attractive woman, although beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I wouldn't poop on you for a cool billion! That is how repellant you are.

Board footer