You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Nov 02, 2020 4:39 pm

Dancer
Active

U.S. at CROSS ROADS

. Canada prepares for U.S. elections.

; could there be Turmoil  ?
; could there be some disruptions .
Canadian Govt, prepping for various eventualities of U.S. elections.

WHY .....
' I'll tell '
Pierre Trudeau  said  :: Living next to you is in some ways  like sleeping with an elephant . No matter how friendly and even tempered  the beast , if I an call it that , one is affected by every twitch  and grunt  "

After being around for  , Forde , Carter, Reagan , Bush ,  Clinton , Bush ,  Obama , Trump. Pres elections .........   ......   this is a  country changing / one.   2020 .

#2 Nov 03, 2020 6:03 am

Slice
Active

Re: U.S. at CROSS ROADS

Today Trump will be no more. America is about to return to business as usual, beginning January 21st 2021. Trump and his 35% support not the true America.  I just think this election will be ah referendum on Trump, not on the American system.  Trump has zero chance of staying in office.  He is done, gone, bye bye bye Trump. Ah wonder if ah go eat me words.

#3 Nov 03, 2020 12:13 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Ef-OE4-Ej-Xk-AIv2-Rq.jpg

#4 Nov 03, 2020 2:23 pm

Expat
Active

Just now Antifa, and the Fascists will be duking out on the streets.

#5 Nov 04, 2020 10:52 am

Dancer
Active

Well , well , well.        .....................     It ain't over yet . smh.

Total  Votes   so -  far...... Biden .... 69,597, 106.  Trump 67,106 , 885 .

* closer than what people were thinking, *** forget the electoral College at this time *

Changing election ...baby.
Now  we can talk about the U.S. voter.

#6 Nov 04, 2020 8:41 pm

Dancer
Active

This Van Jones called it Right , right away , last night  ...... about the returning results....

""" I think that there is a lot of hurt out there  ,
a lot of Democrats  are hurting tonight ...

"There is a moral victory
  " There is a political victory  ....... and They are not the same ,

The political victory may still come  , But  for people to see the wave of intolerance ,  years of ' shoddy behavior ' hatred  and I see no Repudiation .

changing election ..baby.

#7 Nov 04, 2020 9:41 pm

New Historian
Active

You know what? It's becoming crystal clear to me that: the LONGER I live, the CRAZIER this world is becoming lol!!! The craziness started with the 2016 one-two punch: Brexit followed by the Rise of The Turd. Nationalism, far right fascists ... it seemed the world is heading to hell at breakneck speed. I went to bed last night thoroughly pissed off and depressed: idiot yet again!

And then today: hope! Growing to, dare we say it? Certainty? What an election! Yet again, 2020 proves that everything you've ever learned before, everything you thought you knew for certain - THROW IT OUT!

Can anyone even try to think what 2021's got in store??

Hoo-wee.

#8 Nov 05, 2020 11:04 am

Dancer
Active

You are not alone. lol
There are 2 realities out there .

'around the world   , question marks over its head   ?????
Wtf. lol.

#9 Nov 05, 2020 2:37 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

You know what? It's becoming crystal clear to me that: the LONGER I live, the CRAZIER this world is becoming lol!!! The craziness started with the 2016 one-two punch: Brexit followed by the Rise of The Turd. Nationalism, far right fascists ... it seemed the world is heading to hell at breakneck speed. I went to bed last night thoroughly pissed off and depressed: idiot yet again!

And then today: hope! Growing to, dare we say it? Certainty? What an election! Yet again, 2020 proves that everything you've ever learned before, everything you thought you knew for certain - THROW IT OUT!

Can anyone even try to think what 2021's got in store??

Hoo-wee.

Yep a return match from T Man, if he gets duked out this time.   God help us he really loves himself.

Board footer