You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Nov 10, 2020 10:08 pm

New Historian
Active

Beauty and Three Beasts

Baby-comes-home.jpg

#2 Nov 10, 2020 11:04 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Beauty and Three Beasts

OK, fess up how did you get that skuff mark by the fairing bolt.

#3 Nov 11, 2020 8:27 am

New Historian
Active

Well spotted, Biker! Two years ago in Bim my Baby, PLUS my other Baby the Kawa 1100 (aka The Growler), were stolen from my house, the same night. I eventually through lots of undercover work got this one back, but the bastards had stripped her down to the bone. My brother in UK got the fairings and other bits for me, but being a 21 year old bike, the parts weren't new, and this one had a scuff.

Now on the other side of the bike, there's another scuff, which I put there, but that's another story...

#4 Nov 11, 2020 10:48 am

Expat
Active

I did think it funny it was the only skuff, in a place where you expect all kinds of damage on the rest of the bike. 21 years old wow. Good going.

Time to get the spray plant out dude.. smile

Lucky you got it in before the 10 year old moritorium on vehicles kicked in.

#5 Nov 11, 2020 10:57 am

New Historian
Active

Nah gonna leave it so, scars and all, shows it's led an "interesting" life! The original paintwork is EXCELLENT, need to get a cover for it though, 'cos now it's parked in the sun all day. My brother sent me 2 from England, but bloody Covid stopped the parcel post!

#6 Nov 11, 2020 11:00 am

Expat
Active

Think I have one in the depths of our garage from my Harley which MUST fit. Probably get lost under it... smile

#7 Nov 11, 2020 11:20 am

New Historian
Active

A sausage up an alleyway! As the actress said to the bishop...

Board footer