You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Nov 11, 2020 1:22 pm

Expat
Active

Actual Moderna 1 stage report...

After you scroll through the introductory stages  you may not want to read the contents of the report if you want to like vaccines.

https://www.icandecide.org/wp-content/u … ighted.pdf

You all want facts take it in you skin.

#2 Nov 11, 2020 3:02 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Actual Moderna 1 stage report...

Boy leh the people thing alone.  The vaccine is what, will get life back to some kinda normalcy.  Hope it was ready tomorrow.  Expat here is what ah just get, know this thing is spread through droplets, why you must sanitize you hand before you can enter most business in Grenada? Ah wonder if they know, there are good bacteria on your hands and you just cant continue killing them.

#3 Nov 11, 2020 4:38 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Actual Moderna 1 stage report...

Slice wrote:

Boy leh the people thing alone.  The vaccine is what, will get life back to some kinda normalcy.  Hope it was ready tomorrow.  Expat here is what ah just get, know this thing is spread through droplets, why you must sanitize you hand before you can enter most business in Grenada? Ah wonder if they know, there are good bacteria on your hands and you just cant continue killing them.

Hooray, you just got one fact right. While we do not want to pass contact germs to our face and mouth, we are killing all the good bacteria on our hands leaving us open to skin allergies, and infections.

My advice although I haven't done it as I keep forgetting, is after spraying my hands at the doorway passing my hands back under my shirt to put back some of my natural defence.

It's not normalcy you bloody American git. It's normality....   smile

Anyhooos, It is very unlikely to be the answer, we will probably have gained natural immunity before they finally get it SAFELY up and running. Even then it probably won't actually be long term safe.

But you need to go down until the paper gives you some of the comapanies own results. It is not what they are telling you publicly. Don't walk blindly to your death like a sheep, or a hapless pig.

Board footer