You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 13, 2017 5:23 am

Calypso

Womanizing is a part of Caribbean Culture ...

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2016/11/ … n-culture/

MRP and his sidekick, Slice have confessed that they are chronic philanderers. I must admit that they are not the only ones who commit adultery.  Caribbean men are masters in this game. What they don't understand is that adultery breaks up a marriage and at times produces illegitimate children. It is goddamned outright disrespecting to the family structure. Men in the Caribbean expect to screw around and that their wives must take it and do not complain for they are men and this is real  men do.  They are indeed boys not men. They refused to change their lifestyles, breaking up the traditional family structure. This is why the Caribbean family cannot maintain stability. We have too much single, uneducated young mothers.

#2 Apr 13, 2017 6:55 am

Slice

Re: Womanizing is a part of Caribbean Culture ...

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is there to hear it, what sounds does it make?  Kaiso, ah have ah PADNAH right here in Baltimore, he has been happily married for more than 40 years.  He has raised two beautiful children, and both are very successful. He has been involved, with another woman for more than 30 years.

Stupid men get caught.  My white PADNAH at work (may he rest in peace) every time he tried to have an woman on the side, he got caught.

I ent saying you are not correct, about breaking up families, but no matter what, men must be men and we will do what we are going to do.

Growing up in Grenada, any man that did not have another woman, was considered ah FAR-FOON-TAN.

#3 Apr 13, 2017 7:16 am

Real Distwalker

Slice wrote:

Growing up in Grenada, any man that did not have another woman, was considered ah FAR-FOON-TAN.

What is FAR-FOON-TAN? 

I have never had a side woman. I have never been unfaithful to my wife even once.

#4 Apr 13, 2017 8:19 am

Calypso

Real Distwalker wrote:
Slice wrote:

What is FAR-FOON-TAN? 

I have never had a side woman. I have never been unfaithful to my wife even once.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE A MAN, NOT A BWAY! In doing so have honored your wife and have given her the respect that she needs. You have gone on to build a stable and nurturing life for your children and have set a remarkable example as to what family life should be. Your generation will go on to rule America for the white middle is stable  and their strength lies in the structure of their families.

Board footer