You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 04, 2017 10:52 am

Slice

WHY DO MEN BEAT AND ABUSE WOMEN?

If at anytime, your relationship is not working, the best thing to do is move on. Women is very easy to get.   Ah doh care who you are, you can get another woman.  I sometime look at guys, who looks like SHEET and ah see the kind of women they are dating and ah say, WAIT! how the hell he get that woman?

I hate controlling any living being.  Humans should not be controlled. Controlling humans remind of being ah slave.

I also believe, that if you let women be who they are, you as ah man will get greater benefits from them.

Having said all of the above, there are situations, that the man should always be in control. Certain situations you are the boss and you should not allow women to take control.

Women should know their boundaries and so should men.

As ah man you should not act and think like ah little boy or ah punk.  Women doh like soft man.

#2 Apr 04, 2017 5:46 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Re: WHY DO MEN BEAT AND ABUSE WOMEN?

I agree with you Slice a man should not put his hands on a woman... One thing women do I am talking about husband and wives.... When a man do something wrong their wife withhold sex from them as a way of punishment.
Some wives don't under how high a man sex drive is and that sometime cause men to hit their women...

Slice as you know I had lots of women in my time... I had women collar me, I had women scratch me with their fingernails... I even had a jealous woman spit on me.... but after all these abuse I didn't put a hand on them...
(LOL) I am probably the most abused man on talkshop.......Look at how Calypso abuse me day by day....

I been with my woman for more 25 years and she could tell you I have never laid a hand on her... But in the 25 years when she get upset and start carrying on herself I have learned to block her and don't even hear a word she saying.

Some women turn men into softmen... Example a woman like Calypso could send a man to his grave or turn him into a softman ..... Remember the song by Penguin women doh like Softman... Well Calypso husband is a perfect example of a softman....

Slice is right... If you and your woman can't see eye to eye don't hit her... .Walk away there are millions of women out there.... As a matter of fact you don't have to go to the bar or church to find a woman.... You can get a woman mailed to you through the mail order bride and there are numerous websites out there of lonely women that would do anything to get a man in their life...  Ah mean no hard feeling but if an old greyhead man like Expat could have a woman there is hope out there for all men on this planet..

Mt Rich Possi

#3 Apr 05, 2017 7:11 am

Slice

Ah keeping telling allyu, Expat looks younger than all ah weeee.  The man looks like he is in his forties and in Great shape.

#4 Apr 05, 2017 7:48 pm

Expat

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

I agree with you Slice a man should not put his hands on a woman... One thing women do I am talking about husband and wives.... When a man do something wrong their wife withhold sex from them as a way of punishment.
Some wives don't under how high a man sex drive is and that sometime cause men to hit their women...

Slice as you know I had lots of women in my time... I had women collar me, I had women scratch me with their fingernails... I even had a jealous woman spit on me.... but after all these abuse I didn't put a hand on them...
(LOL) I am probably the most abused man on talkshop.......Look at how Calypso abuse me day by day....

I been with my woman for more 25 years and she could tell you I have never laid a hand on her... But in the 25 years when she get upset and start carrying on herself I have learned to block her and don't even hear a word she saying.

Some women turn men into softmen... Example a woman like Calypso could send a man to his grave or turn him into a softman ..... Remember the song by Penguin women doh like Softman... Well Calypso husband is a perfect example of a softman....

Slice is right... If you and your woman can't see eye to eye don't hit her... .Walk away there are millions of women out there.... As a matter of fact you don't have to go to the bar or church to find a woman.... You can get a woman mailed to you through the mail order bride and there are numerous websites out there of lonely women that would do anything to get a man in their life...  Ah mean no hard feeling but if an old greyhead man like Expat could have a woman there is hope out there for all men on this planet..

Mt Rich Possi

Wey de Rass i get in dis one... Wha de...

Dude, I wasn't always an old grizzly bear.  Once upon a time I was a sexy yout keepin allyu women happy while you was out playin dominos. I must have nearly put eveready batteries outa business stopping those women from using their toys.

Not so I was. So I become.

#5 Apr 05, 2017 7:51 pm

Expat

Slice wrote:

Ah keeping telling allyu, Expat looks younger than all ah weeee.  The man looks like he is in his forties and in Great shape.

Awwww stop it,   smile   It's not my fault I am young and handsome. It's all in the genes.

Tell that MRP geeza there is barely a grey hair to be seen, and no hair dye used either.

#6 Apr 12, 2017 10:17 am

Calypso

"Some women turn men into softmen... Example a woman like Calypso could send a man to his grave or turn him into a softman ..... Remember the song by Penguin women doh like Softman... Well Calypso husband is a perfect example of a softman...."

In 2015, Mr. Windell de Riggs invited me to a Caribbean Literary at Medgar Evers College in Brooklyn.  The highlight of the evening was when the men authors spoke. Sometimes it is nice to see things from the gender of the opposite sex.  A Barbadian author, discovered intimacy with his wife after fathering 8 children and  straying  with about a hundred mistresses. He saw his then perceived action as being a man. "Softness," which  you perceive as passion, intimacy," giving in" etc. is something negative among Caribbean men. White men are better at it due to their culture. I love my men to have a feminine side like my father showed to us, his four daughters. He was commanding and demanded respect whenever it was necessary, but for the most part, he was never controlling. These are behaviors we must analyze as Caribbean people. What is the role of our men? Do you think dominating your women, screwing around, and disrespecting them is being a man? You chase a woman, get her in bed and discard her like trash.  THAT'S SLICE'S WAY. And as you know he is the ultimate man!

#7 Apr 13, 2017 10:55 am

Lily

Slice wrote:

If at anytime, your relationship is not working, the best thing to do is move on. Women is very easy to get.   Ah doh care who you are, you can get another woman.  I sometime look at guys, who looks like SHEET and ah see the kind of women they are dating and ah say, WAIT! how the hell he get that woman?

I hate controlling any living being.  Humans should not be controlled. Controlling humans remind of being ah slave.

I also believe, that if you let women be who they are, you as ah man will get greater benefits from them.

Having said all of the above, there are situations, that the man should always be in control. Certain situations you are the boss and you should not allow women to take control.

Women should know their boundaries and so should men.

As ah man you should not act and think like ah little boy or ah punk.  Women doh like soft man.

In life  some  things are just not meant to be  this is why children become victim of circumstances it's never the children fault,  just because  your situation  works does not guarantee everyone own will work
This is not how life is.

#8 Apr 13, 2017 11:41 am

Slice

So, you saying if abuses women work for some men, then let it be?

Board footer