You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#31 Apr 12, 2017 6:02 pm

Slice

Re: Ah, those lovely English lassies....

Kaiso, you attractive?  Here is what attract Slice, what comes from a woman mouth,

Kaiso yesterday i went to  get a battery of my car, my mechanic was on standby, if what was really needed was a battery.  This real sexy Jamaican came to my aid.  Things were very quiet for awhile, while she ran her test to see what was wrong with my car.  She said you need a battery.  I say ok lets have the battery and I am going to call me mechanic to have the battery in me car.

She said really?  I said sure.  I bought the battery and she said I will bring it to your car.  I said no need i can do that.  Anyway she did what she wanted to do, and before I know it  she was installing my battery.

At 2 30 today I went to see her.  See me point?  That is what Slice call attractive.  She is studying to be a nurse and love cars.

You want me to tell  what is our plan?  BTW she is 24 years young.

#32 Apr 12, 2017 6:02 pm

Real Distwalker

Calypso wrote:

I am a very attractive woman...

Prove it.

#33 Apr 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Slice

Yea prove it.

#34 Apr 13, 2017 4:07 am

Calypso

Slice wrote:

Kaiso, you attractive?  Here is what attract Slice, what comes from a woman mouth,

Kaiso yesterday i went to  get a battery of my car, my mechanic was on standby, if what was really needed was a battery.  This real sexy Jamaican came to my aid.  Things were very quiet for awhile, while she ran her test to see what was wrong with my car.  She said you need a battery.  I say ok lets have the battery and I am going to call me mechanic to have the battery in me car.

She said really?  I said sure.  I bought the battery and she said I will bring it to your car.  I said no need i can do that.  Anyway she did what she wanted to do, and before I know it  she was installing my battery.

At 2 30 today I went to see her.  See me point?  That is what Slice call attractive.  She is studying to be a nurse and love cars.

You want me to tell  what is our plan?  BTW she is 24 years young.

Typically Caribbean men. They want accomplished, young. attractive wives. You didn't tell me what you had to offer apart from a big prick. Now did you??

#35 Apr 13, 2017 7:01 am

Slice

Have some class about yourself Kaiso. I am sure, you could of express yourself in ah better manner.  Prove you are an attractive female.  post ah pic of you.  RD posted one and also I did.  Now it is your turn.  What I have to offer, is for me to know and you to find out.

#36 Apr 13, 2017 7:14 am

Calypso

Slice wrote:

Have some class about yourself Kaiso. I am sure, you could of express yourself in ah better manner.  Prove you are an attractive female.  post ah pic of you.  RD posted one and also I did.  Now it is your turn.  What I have to offer, is for me to know and you to find out.

But this the copout line you men always use with women. " Be a lady." " Have some class." Grow up and smell the coffee! You senseless 'pilfer' as Lady C would say.  My self- expression in raw truth. If you can take the heat, please do not come into my kitchen.

#37 Apr 13, 2017 10:22 am

Slice

Ent nothing you could dish out Slice can't handle.  Yep ah love ladies.  Doh like JAMET.  Maybe JAMET in bed.  Women must have some kinda class about them. When ah finish with you in the hotel room, ah like to look with pride and see the smile on your face.

Never dated ah smoker ah druggie or ah drunk.  despite my bad habits, I  would never date ah woman with  similar Bad Habits.  Yep you damn right, there is ah double class, but ah doh care.

WHEN THE HELL YOU GO POST YOU PIC?

A nude will be most preferred.  From your breast up.

#38 Apr 13, 2017 10:50 am

Lily

Very immature  of them

#39 Apr 13, 2017 11:46 am

Slice

Lily, but all ah these folks are grown, don't they have the right to have fun anyway they choose?

Board footer