You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Dec 19, 2020 10:01 am

Slice
Active

COMING BACK TO AMERICA, WHAT AH F%^KING EXPERIENCE

Lord Grenada is as sweet, as ah Grenadian Sugar Apple.  Having said that I planted a Sugar Apple tree two years ago, maybe three and ah was able to eat 5 fruits from it, what ah joy.

I do not get Miami Customs, they always stealing your stuff and they are allowed to get away with it. I brought up four bottles of rum, well ah left Grenada with that amount.  Got to Miami and they say two of my bottles not reading, not sure what that not reading is all about.  Mind you it is the two most expensive XOXO.

They say put it in your Carry on.  She full well know they cant fit in my carry on.  Now one would think they would let you put it in right dey.  Nope they take you outside that area to have that bag shipped by airline.

Now  you have to go back through customs again, with the line that is five miles long.  I went through again, but with fifteen or 20 folks ahead of me to check liquor, I could not risk missing my flight, so ah left me other rums.

They are all ah bunch of TIEF.

It ent easy, leaving 80 degree weather to come on freeze you ARSE up here.  Waited for more than an hour for my ride, no coat in 24 degrees, but ah made it.  Then wifee put me under quarantine.  Lord ah ready to go back to the isle of spice.

#2 Dec 19, 2020 3:40 pm

Expat
Active

Re: COMING BACK TO AMERICA, WHAT AH F%^KING EXPERIENCE

I am pretty sure you are only allowed to leave Grenada with two bottles in the first place... So you ask for what you get. Take it in yu skin.

#3 Dec 19, 2020 6:42 pm

gripe
Active

Re: COMING BACK TO AMERICA, WHAT AH F%^KING EXPERIENCE

Expat, you have exposed Slice's creative -- leaving Grenada with more than his allotted 2 bottles -- but ultimately self-defeating math (ending up with nothing). Here it is: 4 from/instead of 2 = 0!

That type of creative math reminds me of the famous statement from T&T's former PM, Dr. Eric Williams, after Jamaica opted to pull out of the Federation, that 1 from 10 = 0! See, http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/business … ught_50735

Board footer